The Plan

*Moonbyul POV*

I woke up at my girlfriend's bed looking for her warmth.

"Yongkong-ah, where are you?" I silently whined.

I smelled something delicious coming from the kitchen so I stood up and went downstairs to check on it. I saw my princess wearing a white apron over her big black t-shirt that covers her forearms and her shorts. Her pink hair tied up in a ponytail that shows her milky white neck.

Wow. My girlfriend really gets beautiful every day. I'm so whipped! She glared at me and saw her death in her eyes.

"Good morning beautiful." I went over and gave her a back hug then kissed her neck. She scoffed.

"May I know why my princess is already pissed so early in this beautiful day?" I cooed while kissing her hair and looking at her eyes.

"I don't know, maybe someone enjoyed flirting with my best friend last night and forgot that I was watching from behind." She said coldly.

"Aw, is my girlfriend jealous of her best friend? What a cliché. You know I'm so whipped and you're the ONLY one for me, right?" I teased and hugged her tighter.

"Why does it feel like you're just consoling me now and you really enjoyed flirting last night? Should've seen the look on your face when Joohyun went near you. Aish. I hate you for that." She hissed.

"My princess is SO jelly right now. Maybe I should just text her BFF to come here and eat breakfast with us. Hey wait. By the way, didn't she know that I am your boyfriend? Did she also forget about me?" I pouted.

"I don't know. She suddenly asked me to introduce you to them saying she haven't seen 'my boyfriend' Aw. Don't be sad my big baby." She turns around and pinches my cheeks.

"But it hurts to be forgotten. Tears~" I pouted again while leaning my face in front of her.

She kissed my pouting lips.

"Don't be sad. I'm here. I will always remember you." She smirks.

"Oh~ my princess is getting greasy like me, I like that! And Hey! That's my line!" We started the tickle fight.

"Yongkong-ah."

"Hm?"

"I'm still confused?"

"About what?"

"Last night, why did Irene looked so desperate to get my number?"

"Oh, that. If you are paying close attention to YOUR girlfriend and her friends. . WE are playing rock, paper, and scissors with a twist"

"A twist?"

"Yes, she was actually the one who suggested that the loser will have to do a dare. But then she lost. Hahaha! We gave her a dare and that is to get the number of a guy whom she is interested in."

"Ohhhh~ so are you saying she's interested in me? Are you going to fight? Wait. I'll just get my videocam and popcorn" I said with a sheepish smile on my face. She smacked my chest and pushed me.

"Yah! MOON BYUL YI! Are you for real?! You looked like you're really enjoying this?? Do you want me to break up with you so that you can go BE with MY BESTFRIEND happily? Woww. . I really should have known that you have hots for- hold on let me put an emphasis. . MY quote BESTFRIEND unquote. . I really hate you." she punches me in the stomach and pushed me again but this time I fell on the couch. She stood up with arms crossed.