Little Kang

Warning: Long Chapter Ahead

Little Kang

Monday came by so fast. A lot of revelation happened in the past 3 days but right now, my mind felt at ease. It was really great to know what is happening to the people around me.

It was a sunny afternoon when a hopping Wheein and a chic Hwasa came in barging at my classroom. It's a good thing that Mina and I are the only ones left in the Red Room.

"Unnnniiiieee!"

"Hey! Wheein-ah! Oh you cut your hair! What's with the blonde color?"

"I was actually jealous of Yongsun-unnie's hair so I decided to also dye my hair blonde. Does it look bad?" She pouted.

"Nope. Actually it's the opposite. It looks good on you! You looked prettier! I think that explains why your boyfriend is with you now, am I right Hwasa?" I wiggled my eyebrows to him.

"How did you know noona? Are you a psychic?" He chuckled.

"What? Why? What is it? I actually don't know why this kid is always with me after I changed my hair color. Yah, Hwasa-yang go do your lion thing. Roar somewhere or I don't know just go" she shooed her boyfriend.

"Dense pup. Okay noona, see you later. My girlfriend says I need to go do lion stuffs. Roaaaar! HAHAHAHA!" He laughed while going out.

"Hey unnie we are planning another Teacher's night out. I was wondering if you would like to come. It will be this coming Friday night so that we can go all-out since we don't have classes the next day. Mina-chan is also coming soo. ." She smiled at Mina-saem and look back at me.

"Hm. Let me just ask first my boyfriend. You know, Friday night is our game night so I need to ask for permission" I said.

"Game night?? Like you role playing as a sexy teacher while Seulgi-oppa is a nerdy student kind of game night? Wow. I salute you for having a healthy sex-life unnie" she chuckled. I slapped her arms.

"Yah! That's Yongsun and Byul's game night! Ours is the Xbox and Just Dance type of game night!" I retorted.

"I'm just joking unnie! Ohmygod is it true? That couple is really a healthy couple. Hahahha! Okay unnie. Just inform us if you are going. I need to go now byeeee" she waved and walked out of the room.

"Mina-chan, is it really healthy for couples to have sex every day?"

She shrugged her shoulders and laugh at me.

"Baby~"

Seulgi just got out of the shower room half-naked. Droplets of water trickled down his toned abs and his biceps were all flexed while he was drying his hair. His boxer too fitted for my liking.

"Baby bear~" I cooed while leaning on the couch showing my puss-in-boots eyes.

"Yes, baby? What is it?" He stood beside me. I took the towel and make him sit on the floor between my legs facing the television so that I can dry his hair.

"I was wondering. . Will you allow me to go to out teacher's night out this coming Friday? Wheein and the other faculty members were inviting me to go. Pleeeease. Just this once." I showed my aegyo.

He stopped my hands and twisted his body to look at me.

"You can go. This is your first night out with your co-workers right? Don't mind me. I won't stop you. But don't drink too much okay? You know your limits"

"Realllyyy?? Thank you baby! I love you!" I held his face and kissed his lips.

"Come with me. I don't think they would mind if I bring a plus one" I wiggled my eyebrows.