Surprise Performance

4:00 pm

"Good afternoon everyone! I'm Key! And I'm Soyou! We will be your host for today's special performances." The two emcees introduced themselves.

"First of all, we would like to know. . Who among you here is Ms. Kim Yongsun and Ms. Bae Joohyun?" Key asked.

We slightly raised our hands with a blush evident in our faces.

"Lucky girls! Hope you enjoy the front seat of the show. You know what I mean" SoYou knowingly winked at us.

"Okay to start it off let's have our performers for today, Moon Byul Yi and Kang Seulgi! Let's give them a round of applause please." The crowd roared.

"Oh my god! They're here again!"

"Seulgi's so handsoooome! Seulgi-ahhh, Marry Meeeee!"

"Moonbyul ahggg- I love youuuuu!"

Byul and Seulgi started setting up the stage.

"Sorry girls, we're already taken" Byul announced at the mic and winks at Yongsun. Greasy. Then I saw Seulgi smiling at me and trying to do something using his eyes.

What was that. . ?

What is he doing? Did he catch something in his eyes? Why do both of his eyes close? Is he sleepy?

I nudge Yong and said "What the fvck! Is Seulgi sleepy or something? Look, at him closing his eyes" I laughed

"Yah! He's winking at you, stupid!" Yongsun slaps my arms.

Oh my gosh! That's a wink? HAHAHAHAHA! Aww. This bear is so freakin' adorable. He can't wink but at least he's still trying.

But it's still funny I can't help but laugh like there's no tomorrow.

Then Byul's voice echoes all over the place.

"I would like to dedicate this first song to my ONE AND ONLY Princess, Solar."

Seulgi plays the piano while Moonbyul sings.

Fi fi finally Fi fi fi finally

Now I finally know, Baby

Why everything is so special

After I met you, always

I finally met you, baby

This might be the last, maybe

This feeling, everything

It's perfect, I like it so much

I'm not saying this

Like a child

Or like it's just in the moment

You came to me

And changed my world like a hero

I don't want to worry, no way

If I can go with you

I can go to the end of the earth, on & on

A different me who has been

Sleeping inside has awakened

You, who I've waited for, have come