Beach date

2 months passed with us doing the same routine together like a married couple.

Ever since I met Seulgi, I always dreamt of him. Sometimes my head suddenly hurts and then snippets of short scenarios (if that’s what you call it) come to my mind. It felt real like I am having de ja vu.

At the Bae residence. .

I was sitting beside a very nervous bear.

"Who are you?" My dad asked.

"H-hi Mr. B-bae and Mrs. Bae. Good afternoon, I am K-kang S-seulgi" he stuttered while bowing to my parents.

"Okay, Kang. What do you want?" He asked.

I saw him took a deep breath and answered.

"I would like to challenge you to a game, Sir" My father stared at him with a confused look.

My eyes widened, I pulled him to sit beside me. I slapped his arm while whispering a bit loudly. "Yah, what are you talking about? This isn't in our plan. Aren't you just gonna introduce yourself to him?"

"Yes, that was the original plan Hyun but then I realized something" he looked straight at my eyes.

"Huh?"

"I don't just want to ask them for permission. I want to take the risk and do whatever it takes to be with you. You know I love you, Hyunnie."

I was awed by his confidence. No one in my past lovers or flings dared to get my parents’ permission and to top it all up, challenge my father to get assurance.

"I want to earn their trust before I have you" he glanced at me with a loving smile and looked back at my father.

"Mr. Bae, I stand before you challenging you to a game of your choice. If I win you will let me court Joohyun and let her choose whether to accept me or not" He stared directly at my father's eyes with an intense gaze. I've never seen Seulgi with such a determined look.

"And why on earth do you think will I agree to that?" My father asked.

"Because it will be a win-win situation, you get to know my strengths and weaknesses while I also get to know the father of my one and only love. I am so much in love with your daughter, Mr. Bae and I will do everything to prove that I am fit to be your daughter's lover" he said with unwavering eyes.

Taeyeon-appa went beside Seulgi and tapped the bear's back. He bent down to his eye level and whispered something. Seulgi nodded furiously saying "Okay Mr. Bae, got it! Thank you so much" My mom and I watched their interaction. After a few minutes my father went to his room ending their conversation leaving a smiley Seulgi.

"What did he say? Are we good?" I asked.

He looked at me and held my hand "Sorry, Hyun. It's confidential" he smiled again.

"Is it bad? You know I can always talk to him" I said worriedly while standing up to go to my father's room.

"Nope, please stop worrying. Come on let's go to Moo cafe and order your favorite" he said while tugging my hand to stand up then he bowed at my mother.

"Ms.Bae, Is it okay if I borrow your daughter today? I will just buy her something to divert her attention" He smiled at my mother.

"Sure, be back before her curfew okay?"