Dazed Bear

6:00 pm

After riding the Bump car, Seulgi suggested we go to the horror house. I mentally cursed at him. Byul excitedly agreed while dragging his girlfriend. My palms are getting clammy as we are nearing the entrance.

"Hey, don't worry I'm here to protect you." Seulgi gives a reassuring smile.

"Alright" I said in a small voice.

If only his eyes didn't twinkle when he suggested it, I wouldn't agree with it.

"Hold me and don't you dare let go of me" I glared. "Roger that!" He saluted then chuckled.

It's really dark. I can't see anything. I can't even see my steps. Byul was leading; Yongsun and I were in the middle while Seulgi is guarding our backs. Weird noises like a crying girl and laughing witch can be heard along the way.

"EEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!"

 The pink-haired screamed and sobbed while clinging on Byul's back when a white lady suddenly appeared in front of him.

"Sh*t! Yah, you startled my girl! Aish." He glared and turned to hug her.

I was a little startled but then Seulgi back hugged me.

"Shh. I'm here. I'm here. Don't be afraid" I relaxed a little as we continued walking to the next area.

There was a coffin (at the right) and a burial area (on the left) with mourners surrounding it.

As we we're about to leave. I felt someone touched my right ankle. I looked down and saw a hand covered with blood and a very distorted face.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK! EOOOMMMMAA!" I throw myself to Seulgi.

"What happened?"

"Sss-someone t-touched mm-my a-ankle. . H- h-his f-face is. . Eeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk!" I saw it again.

"Its okay. . Im here" He patted my back and glared at the ghost guy. Go away! He shouted.

The ghost runs toward the door startling Yongsun on his way out.

"Come on, I think we're near the exit" Byul led the way while tightening his hug to his girl.

We finally made it outside the attraction.

"Whew! That was the most intense horror house I've ever went to" Yongsun combs her messy hair. Byul caressed her back and cleared the traces of tears in her cheeks.

"Oh mygosh!" I screamed as I leaped out of the bear's arms. I forgot that he carried me bridal-style until we got out of the attraction.

"Looks like someone is having a good time over there" Byul wiggled his eyebrows up and down towards us then smirks.

I almost punched him again in his smiley face. But then I realized I think he was right so I just settled for a "SHUT THE FVCK UP MOON!" Then we all laughed at how we look.

My feet hurts from walking non-stop and because I almost sprained my ankle in the horror house.

"Hey are you okay?" Seulgi noticed.

"Yup, I'm fine it's just that my feet are killing me." He suddenly pulled me towards the bench to sit.

"Hyung! Noona! Can you please stay here with Joohyun? I'll just buy something"

"Okay!" The lovebirds said in unison.

After 5 mins, Seulgi came back with a box and a small plastic bag on his hands.