8

The party ended once we finished all the food. My family was given rooms to stay in for the big party later.

"Haidee," The Queen called.

"Yes?" I asked as I approached.

She smiled, "We'll be heading to our rooms now. We will give you our presents at the ball."

"You didn't need to." I told her with a smile.

"But we wanted to. You may not attend breakfast since we ate a little too early. Snacks will be delivered to your room." She redponded.

I nodded and curtsied, "Thank you and have a good night's sleep."

She smiled, "You too. Happy birthday."

She left with her husband. Now, in the room was only me, Tony, Celestiana, and William.

"So . . ." William began, "It's been a while since the four of us hung out."

"Yeah, It's been a week." I stated.

Celestiana smiled, "How about let's have a slumber party at Haidee's room?"

"Yeah, that sounds like a great idea." Tony agreed.

William nodded.

"Wait, why does it have to be my room?" I asked, "Can't we use this room?" They shook their heads. "Why not?"

"This is the Princess suite." Tony said.

"What?!" I exclaimed. "Why did we do the party here?"

William and Celestiana shrugged and looked at Tony. I looked at Tony expectantly.

"Well, this suite is the only big room that wasn't occupied. So I thought we'd do it here." He answered.

"Why not your room, then?" I asked.

"My room is a mess. You can go inside that door and you'll see what I mean." He replied and pointed to the door.

"No, thank you." I declined. "Well then, I guess we're using my room."

They smiled triumphantly.

"Go get your sleeping wears and go to my room. I'll go set it up." I commanded and we scurried out of the Princess suite and went our separate ways.

Once I got to my room, I quickly fixed the bed and the table. I rang the bell and a few minutes later, my maids came running to my room.

"What happened?" Vivianne asked.

"Are you hurt?" Georgia questioned.

"I'm sleepy." Hannah stated and yawned.

"Sorry for waking you up, but Celestiana and the two princes are sleeping here tonight. I need mattresses for the princes and some pillows and blankets."

They nodded and sighed out of relief. Vivianne and Georgia went to get the mattresses and Hannah helped me arrange some things so there would be spaces on the floor.

Soon enough, the place was set up. I hugged the three of them and thanked them before they left to continue sleeping. I also told them I wasn't going to go to breakfast.

When I heard a knock on the door, I quickly fixed the night gown I was wearing and rushed to open the door.

The three of them were wearing their pajamas. I couldn't help but laugh at the two princes who looked silly wearing their pajamas.

"The two of you look like kids!" I told them.

They entered my room and Celestiana sat down on my bed and William followed her.