33

I hummed a Christmas song I knew as I put the Christmas lights on the tree that my parents bought.

"Haidee! Pick me up! I want to put the star!" Vince exclaimed.

I giggled and lifted him up, "Alright, kiddo."

He chuckled as he placed the star on top of the tree. Austin and Dad were hanging the star lantern. Xavier was helping Mom make the dishes that smelled wonderful. Atlas was talking to Laurence and Scuzette. CorianneㅡXavier's girlfriendㅡwas also here talking to Ariana who was currently being courted by Austin. Laurence's family was also here to celebrate Christmas with us.

All of us gathered here to celebrate Christmas Eve together. We decided to celebrate here in our house because they said so. I'm not complaining, though. It was nice celebrating with them.

I'm really happy today. I recieved letters from Mary, Celestiana, Christine, Julianne, Claire, Harriet, Aino, Grace, Abigail, and Adalene wishing me a Merry Christmas. I also sent them letters to return the greeting. But my happiness was mostly from the letter I recieved from a certain someone.

Dear Haidee,

Hey! Merry Christmas! I'm glad you wrote me a letter like you promised. I'm sorry if it took me so long to reply. I'm doing okay here and I do miss the palace.

I can't wait to see you again!

Love,
Mary

Dear Haidee,

Merry Christmas! Why didn't you write me a letter? Is Zeke more important than me? Kidding.

I miss you! I hope I can see you soon!

Love,
Celestiana

Dear Haidee,

Merry Christmas, Haidee! I hope you're doing well. I can't wait to see you and everyone else on the ball!

Yours truly,
Christine

Dear Haidee,

Merry Christmas! How are you? I'm doing quite fine here. I miss you guys so much! I can't wait to see you in a few days!

Love,
Julianne

Haidee,

Merry Christmas!!!! I miss you so much! Every guy has been trying to get my attention here, it's annoying. How I wish I can spend Christmas with you all. See you in a few days!

Love lots,
Claire

Oh great and powerful future queen Haidee,

It is I your loyal servant. Kidding. I miss you! Merry Christmas! I'll see you at the ball!

Love,
Harriet

Dear Haidee,

Merry Christmas! I can't wait to see you at the ball!

Love,
Aino

Dear Haidee,

Merry Christmas!! We miss you! Make sure to wow my cousin at the ball *wink* *wink*

Lots of love from the palace,
Grace

Dear Haidee,

Merry Christmas! I have a gift for you when you come back! I can't wait to see you again!

Love,
Abigail

Dear Haidee,

Merry Christmas! I know I've known you for a few weeks but I miss you! I'll see you at the ball!