Chapter 4: School?

*Third Person POV*

The Gremory family were all doing their own thing, Rias with her peerage were training, having gotten a new member in Xenovia Quarta, Sirzechs and Zeoticus were talking about Hell affairs, and Grayfia, Sirzechs' wife, and Venelana were talking together.

(Rias' peerage is: Akeno, Gasper, Kiba, Koneko, Issei, Asia, and Xenovia.)

As for Y/n, the now seventeen year old was cleaning his weapon. He had built it himself, a scythe/sword/sniper mix called the "Fell Cyclone."

Anyway, at this moment, someone came up to the house, knocking on the door. A servant let him in, and Zeoticus came to him.

"Ah, Ozpin," He greeted, "I'm glad to see you, but why have you come?"

The old man with silver hair and a cane laughed, "Zeoticus, it's nice to see you too. I came to talk to you about your children attending Beacon."

"Really?" Zeoticus said, "I'd be interested in hearing your proposition, but we should get the children first."

*Y/n POV*

"Master Y/n?" A servant asked, coming through the door, "Master Zeoticus has called for you."

"Oh, thank you very much." I said.

I was curious as to why Dad would want me, but I just ignored it. I entered the front room to see everyone there, my family and Rias' peerage, and an old man with silver hair.

"Ah, Y/n," Dad said, "Now we can get started."

"What's going on Dad?" I asked.

"Well, Professor Ozpin had a proposition for you all."

I turned to the man, Ozpin as he was called, as he began to speak.

"Yes," He began, "I wanted to invite you all to attend Beacon Academy."

"What's Beacon Academy?" Issei asked.

"It's a school that teaches young men and women to become hunters and huntresses, and to fight Grimm." He explained.

We all looked between each other, speaking without opening our mouths. Then I made eye contact with Rias, and we both knew exactly what we were thinking.

"We're in." We said at the same time.

"Well, that's wonderful," He said, "I look forward to see you at school."

He left the house, probably going back to Remnant, and everyone began to pack. I also began to pack, but I was worried.

'What is it partner?' Funus asked me, in my mind.

'I'm just worried about seeing my family again. You remember what I told you, right?'

'Of course I do. They were awful to you. I hope we never see them again.'

"I hope so too Funus, I really do."

"You hope what, Y/n?"

I turned to the voice at the door, and saw Mom standing there.

"Oh Mom," I said, "it's nothing, just a little excited."

"It's not nothing," She said, sitting on the bed, "You're worried about something, aren't you?"

I sat down next to her, and leaned against her as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm worried about seeing my old family when I go back."

She hugged me a little tighter, as tears began to fall from my eyes.

"Don't cry, son," She said, comforting, "You're so much stronger than you were back then, they can't do anything to you."

We sat there, hugging for a few minutes, before we split.

"Thank you, Mom."

"You're welcome, Y/n," She said, "Now, let's get you packed up."