New Jersey - 1

I texted my aunt Penney. Me- My plane lands in 15 minutes.  Auntie P- Alright Hon me and Jess are waiting can't wait to see you. Me- Me either I've miss you guys. After my plane landed I walked to baggage claim to get my bags. Then I was attacked by a hug. Bec I've missed you so much. Jess said. I hugged back tight. I've missed you to I'm so glad your here with me through all of this stuff. I said. Hey we may not be real sisters but your my sister I will always be here for you. Jess said. She helped me with my bags. We met Aunt Penney at the car. We loaded my bags along with my Yorkie Bella. Thank You so much Aunt Penney for letting me bring Bella with me. I said. Bec of course Bella is your family. She said. We pulled into the driveway of my new house. Jess helped me take my stuff to my room. I turned my music on and Started unpacking. After about an Hour there was a knock at my door. Yeah? I yelled. Hey Bec a few of my friends are having a get together a the Beach I thought you might wanna come so you could get to know people before you start school Monday. Jess said. Um yeah sure let me change and do my make up I said. Okay Let me know when you are done. Jess said walking out of my room. I changed into some Black ripped jeans, A tye dye crop top that said bite me and some white converse. I put on some mascara and Eyeliner. I grabbed my phone and wallet. Bec I have a surprise for you. Aunt Penney yelled. Coming. I said. I walked outside and My white Jeep Wrangler was in the drive way. How did you get it here from Arkansas? I asked in shock. I paid a Friend to drive it up her for you. She said. I hugged her tightly. Thank you so much. I said. No problem Bec. Hey Jess we are taking my Jeep. I yelled. We both got into the car. Wanna stop at Sonic before we go there? I asked. Yeah sure. You still Drink Vanilla Dr.Pepper? I asked. Of course. She said smiling at me. We got our drinks then Jess typed in the directions into the Gps. We parked and walked over to a group of people by a bonfire. Jess started talking to people about me. Then people would come talk to me. Hi Im Amber I'm your age. She said. Hi Im Brandy We go to the same School. Im Lynn I think we have first period together. Jess sent me your schedule. He said. Then Jess and another girl walked up to me. Bec this is Tina She also plays Softball. She said. You play too? Tina asked. Yeah I do. I said. What position? She asked. Pitcher. I said taking a sip of my drink. Wow cool I'm a catcher. Try outs are next week I hope to see you there. She said. Just then Jess walked up to me with a tall buff boy. Bec this is Ethan My boyfriend. She said. Of your the famous Ethan. I said. Laughing. Nice to meet You Bec. He said. Just then a boy who looked exactly like Ethan walked up. I guess they seen my puzzled look. Were Twins, Im Grayson Dolan. He said sticking his hand out. Well I'm Bec. I said. I walked around and Talked to people for a while. Then I noticed Grayson sitting down by the fire. I walked over to him. Mind if I join you? I asked. Not at all. He said. How do you like Jersey so far? He asked. Its nice but its way different than back home. I said. You came from Alabama right? He asked. NOOOO I said holding out the O. Im from Arkansas and people from Arkansas hate Alabama. I said. My bad I remembered it started with An A. He said. What is it like there? He asked. Oh its beautiful. Mountains everywhere. Wildlife in your back yard. And it has the best swimming holes. I chuckled. Sounds nice. He said. It was. I said. Mind if I get your number? He asked. Yeah sure. We traded phones and exchanged numbers. Your in 10th Grade right? He asked. Yeah I am. I said. Then Jess and Ethan walked over to us. Me and Ethan are going on a date i'll be home later love you bye. She yelled as she ran off and Jumped into a black tuck with her boyfriend. Well theres my ride home. He said. Theres my directions home. I laughed. I texted Aunt Penney to get the address. Me and Grayson talked for a while. He told me about His and Ethan's youtube channel. You duck taped him to a wall! I said Laughing. Thats not even the best part. I left him there for 3 hours. He said. Wow you are truly evil. I said. He got me back. He said. Hey do you mind giving me a ride home? Grayson asked. Not at all follow me. I said. Is this your Jeep? He asked. Yeah nice right? I asked. Yeah it is. He said. She's my baby. I said. Grayson showed me how to get to his house. Hey my house is right now the road from yours. Thats cool. I said. Yeah I forgot to Mention that. He said. Nice meeting you Bec thanks for the ride. He said. Bye Grayson. I said. Waving.  I pulled into The driveway and went inside. Aunt Penney I'm home. I said. Okay Good night Bec. She said. I went into My room. Bella was excited to see me. I Changed into a pair of navy blue night shorts and put a sports bra on. I placed the picture of me and My father by my bed. Me and Bella curled up in bed we fell asleep watching Grey's Anatomy.