-7

I woke up tangled in Grayson's Arms. I tried to move but when I did his arms tightened around me. I whispered in his ear. Babe I gotta pee. I said. He let go. I put some shorts on and went to the bathroom. When I came back into the room. Grayson was still laying down. I sat onto of him. Baby you gotta wake up. I said. 1. Happy Birthday and 2. If you don't get off of where your sitting we might have some problems. He said. Thank you Baby. I said before I kissed his lips. You better get up. I said. He groaned and then got up. I walked into the kitchen there was a stuffed Dolphin, a Dr.pepper and a Cookies and Cream Hersey bar And a note that said Love Ethan and Jess. I waked into their room and Hugged them. Thank you Ethan. I said hugging him. Thank you Jess. I said. Grayson walked in. So what does the birthday girl want to do today? He asked. Oh I don't know what should we do?  I asked. Whatever you want its your day. Grayson said. Alright I'll go change and then I will tell you where I want to go. I said. Me and Jess went to the room Grayson and I shared. I curled my hair and pulled the top half up into a pony tail. I put on a black spaghetti strap crop top some white shorts with a red flannel tied around my waist with red converse. I did my make up and walked back into Ethan and Jess's room. So I think we should go get some brunch and then see the sights. I said. Alright Baby girl Grayson said. We left Jess and Ethan to get ready. Grayson put on some brown khakis a black muscle shirt some vans and a snap back. Grayson Grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room.We met Ethan and Jess in the kitchen. Jess was wearing some black studded shorts, a white crop top and some blue vans. The four of us walked out of the condo. Ethan googled some places to eat. Hey I found a nice cafe down the road. He said. Lets do it. I said. We walked in the cafe. It was decorated with grape vines and wine bottles. Table for 4? The waitress asked. Grayson and Ethan Nodded. WE followed the girl to a table. She handed us the menu's. Grayson was looking over the menu. I don't know what I want. He said. Oh Grayson the kids menu is on the bottom of the back page. Ethan Joked. Gray kicked Ethan from under the table. Bec they have chicken alfredo! Jess said. Then thats what im getting. I said. Our waitress came back the guys told her our order. So how does it feel to finally be 17 like the rest of us? Ethan Joked. Eat a sock E. I joked. We all made small talk before our food arrived. She sat our food in front of us. Ethan got a classic Club Sandwich. Grayson got Steak and eggs while me and Jess got Chicken Alfredo.  The guys gobble their food down while me and Jess enjoy their food. The Waitress brought back our checks. CHICKEN ALFREDO IS 24 DOLLARS? Grayson asked. Oops. I joked. Only because its your birthday. Grayson Laughed. Grayson and Ethan Paid and Jess left the tip. We Walked on the board walk for a while Then we went to Lugna Beach. Grayson Rented us a Locker to put our stuff in while we were at the beach. We all put our shoes and phones in the locker. Me and Grayson walked with our feet in the water. Ethan and Jess walked in front of us. They're pretty cute. I said. I guess so. Im just glad to see my brother happy. Grayson said. We locked our hands together. Just then Ethan shoved Jess's arm and she fell into the water. She was Pissed. WTH Ethan. She yelled. Me and Grayson tried to hide our laughter. Then Ethan came running after Grayson and they both fell into the water. Babe help me up. Grayson said. I stuck my hand out to him and he pulled me in. The water was kinda cold but felt good. Okay I see how you are. I said laughing. We all got up out of the water and walked back to the condo. We all Changed out of our wet clothes into dry ones. Me and Jess hoped on the couch and turned on Wrestling.                 -Grayson's p.o.v- Look at them. Staring at those shirtless guys. Ethan said. I know I'm kinda jealous. I laughed. Im super jealous. Ethan said. I have an Idea. I said. What is it? Ethan asked. Follow me. I said. -Bec's p.o.v- The Miz has the hottest body. Jess said. Pshh have you Seen Seth Rollins? I laughed. I gotta go get my charger from our room be right back. I said. I walked to my room then started hearing noises I opened the door. Jess! You have to see this! I yelled. Grayson and Ethan were shirtless in their underwear Wrestling. Oh my god. Ethan Grant Dolan What is wrong with you?! Jess yelled laughing. Im not even gonna say anything I except these things from Grayson Bailey. I said. Grayson shoots me a look. Ohh You called him Bailey! Ethan Yelled. Then Grayson walked up to me picked me up and Body slammed me. He was sitting on top of me. Oh Looks like we better get outta here. Jess said. Her and Ethan walked out of the room and shut the door behind them. So hows your birthday going so far? He asked. Its been pretty good. I said making circles on his care chest with my fingers. We Stared in each others eyes for a second.  Then he moved in and his plump lips met mine. The butterflies in my stomach became alive and hyper. Our lips parted and we were silent for a second. Wow. He said. Yeah. I said back.