-10

I woke up at 7:30. I was really rested and awake. Todays gonna be a good day. I said to Myself. Good morning Baby. I heard from a distance. I jumped from being startled. GRAYSON BAILEY WHY ARE YOU IN MY FLOOR?! I asked. Jess's mom let me in at 7. He said. Wheres Bella? I asked Grayson pointed to his lap. You traitor. I said. Im gonna get in the shower. 

-Grayson's p.o.v- Bec went to the shower and I was bored sitting in her room. I seen a photo album so I decided to go through it. There was so many pictures of her in them. Her and her Dad, her poppy, her grandma and uncles. Her blue eyes and blonde hair shines so bright. She came back into the room about 15 minutes later. I was still looking at the pictures. Your so freaking cute. I said. Whatcha looking at ? She asked me. A younger you. I said. She sat next to me. Thats me and Dad on my first birthday, thats on his 28th birthday. She said smiling. You look just like him. I said. Thanks. She smiled. I wish Jess was here so she could French braid my hair. She sighed. I know how to French braid. I said. Really? You know how to French braid hair? She asked. Yeah one year Cameron broke her wrist so I learned how to do it for her. I said. Awe look at my sweet boy. She said wrapping her arms around my neck kissing me. Thats me. I laughed. Now sit down and let me do your hair. I said. She sat down in front of me. Do you want 1 or 2? I asked. 2. She said. Okay. I started braiding her hair. Its so cool that my boyfriend knows how to braid hair. She chuckled. I smiled. You gonna go kick ass today? I asked. You betcha! She said. Her phone beeped. Ugh. She said. What? I asked. Practice is gonna last till 1. She said. I'll come watch you then. I said. Alright you can take the car to the lacrosse field and drop me off then. She said. Okay. I finished her hair and she stood up. I decided to make a joke. Are those galaxy pants because your ass is out of this world. I said smoothly. No actually they are softball pants because my ass is out of your league. She said. Dang I need some ice for that burn. I laughed. But seriously you look good. I said. Thanks. We got in the car and drove to get breakfast. WE got to breakfast burritos and drinks. Then we got to the school. I love you babe knock em dead. I said. We kissed. She grabbed her bag and walked to the field. 

-Bec's p.o.v- I grabbed my bag and started walking. I noticed Amber the girl I met at the bonfire. Hey Bec. She said. Hey how are you? I asked. Im good ready for practice. She said. Me to I've missed it so much. We got in a line on the field. We started with base running. Then Kenzie Sample strutted by and stopped by me. Ive Never met you before. She said snobby like. Im Bec. I said. She then walked off. I was determined to work my ass off. Coach Hart walked up to me. So Bec what do you play? She asked. Well I play Right Field and Second base. I said. Go to second then. She said. I walked to second the assistant coach hit the ball my way and lunged for it a laid out. I put all the girls on notice. A few hours later we were bating and I noticed Grayson watching me. I was up next. I hit the ball to middle field, I was running towards third and they threw it that way I slid into third as was safe.  I whipped myself off. Respect. Amber said. Great job. Get outta here Robbins. Coach said patting me on the back. I grabbed my stuff and Walked to Grayson. Damn baby. He said. I know I know. Im good. I said. Damn good Grayson said. We got in the car. How was your practice. I asked. It was good just the norm. He said. Lets go to McDonalds I want a Flurry. I said. Alright. We pulled into McDonalds drive through. Yeah can I get one Oreo flurry and one MnM Flurry. Grayson said. The lady told us our total we got our ice cream and drove home. We pulled into my drive way. Me and Grayson Flopped on the couch and ate our ice cream. I turned on Pretty little Liars. Grayson laid his head in my lap. I have some bad news babe. What? I asked. Well Me and Ethan got casted for a movie. He said. Grayson thats not bad. I said. But. He said. Oh no there it is. I said. We have no go to LA for a month to film. He said. Well thats gonna suck but Im happy for you. I said. We will be leaving in two weeks. He said. Well I'm gonna hold you hostage until then. I joked. We continued eating our ice cream. Im worn out. My chest hurts.I said. Maybe thats because you did that thingy on your stomach. Grayson said. A slide? I asked. Yeah that. He said. I laughed. Aren't you cute. I said. Yeah I cute. Grayson said in a baby like voice.  Me and Grayson laid around the rest of the day. Well I guess I'm gonna head home I gotta get a shower. Grayson said. Alright babe. I said. We kissed. I love you. He said. I love you too baby. I said. Grayson went home. I cleaned up my room just a little before heading to bed.