-14

-Flashback- Dad whats wrong with you. I yelled. Nothing Becca. Im f-fine. Dad you cant even walk straight theres no way i'm letting you drive. I said. 

-Current-  I walked through the halls of my old house. I shut the door to my Dads room. I Cried. I Just let out a good sob. Why did you have to do this? Them pills got you right? I yelled. I got up and wiped my eyes. I opened the door and walked out. Get your bathing suit were going to the bluff hole. I said. Alright. Jess said. We jumped on the four wheelers and drove to the bluff hole. Do you remember how cold it is? I asked. How could I forget. Jess laughed. I decided to dive right into the water and get it over with. I came back out of the water to see Jess standing there shaking. Come on you big baby. I said. Then she dived in. We had been there for a good 2 hours. It had been a few hours since I talked to Grayson. I was standing at the top of the bluff. Bec what the hell are you doing? I heard. Grayson how did you get here why are you here? I said. Your Aunt told me where to find you. I jumped off the top of the bluff. And walked to Grayson. Look Bec Im sorry I didn't realize that it made you uncomfortable. Gray said. Its okay Gray. I said. He hugged me and I pulled him into the water. Oh my god its so cold. He said shooting up out of the water. Oh I forgot to tell you that. I laughed. Grayson Im not walking down there what if I see a snake or bear. Ethan yelled. I busted out laughing. Me Jess and Grayson Hopped on the four wheelers. Jess picked Ethan up and we drove up to the house. So this is where You lived? Ethan asked. My whole life. I said. It was getting Dark outside. Jess lets go gather up wood for a bone fire. I said. We went and got wood and started the fire. We all sat in Chairs around the fire. Jess was snuggled up to Ethan while me and Gray were just sitting talking. Its Beautiful out here. He said. I know I miss it. I said. Why don't we make trips out here. He said. I would love that. I said. We walked inside after a while and Went to bed. If felt good to be cuddled up next to Grayson. 

-Next morning- We all woke up around the same time. We ate. Hey I wanna meet your Dad. Grayson said. I was taken back. Oh okay. I said. Hey Jess were gonna go to the cemetery. I yelled. Okay were coming with you. Jess said. We piled into the jeep. I drove up the road I knew all too well. I pulled into the Parking lot. I showed Grayson my Grandma then we walked to Jess's dad. Last was my dad. I stopped at the plot. I sat down. Here he is. Laying in this shallow hole. I said. We walked back to the Jeep. Lets go home. I said. Ethan and Jess were passed out in the backseat. I have something to tell you. I said. Okay. Grayson said. The reason we wrecked was because my dad was on drugs. I said. Grayson grabbed my free hand. Im so sorry. He said. Its okay. I said. About Half way there I pulled over and Let Grayson drive. We arrived home the next night. I woke up in Grayson's bed. How did I get here? I asked. I carried you. He said. Thank you. I said. He went to kiss me. Babe I have morning breath. I said. I don't care. He said. Then he leaned in and kissed me his warm breath went down my neck. I wanted him. I kissed back roughly. -We did the nasty- I was bathing fast next to Grayson. Oh my god. I said. What? He asked. That was great. I said. We got up and get dressed. We walked out of the room. Ethan was standing there laughing. Fuck off. I said.

-Authors note- This is going to be a short book but i'm going to make a second book.