- 17

I just got back from Nashville. I had been there for a week. Me and Grayson were fighting ad I really didn't wanna talk to him. He was wanting to move to La full time while I was in Nashville all the time and we really weren't seeing each other much so we were fighting. I got back home and was resting on the couch. Grayson came storming in the door. Well your finally back. He said. Yeah I am. I snapped back. He went and got a drink out of the fridge. And plopped down on the couch. He was aggravated. Why are you in such a bad mood? I asked. Well I never see you anymore. He said. Thats not my fault. Im in Nashville trying to jumpstart my music career. I said. But yet when I started the movie stuff you got all angry about me being away constantly. He said. I rolled my eyes. Whatever Grayson. I said walking away to my room. Really Rebbecca? He said. What Grayson! I snapped. Your being so rude and angry with me for something I cant change. I yelled. Well Damn i'm sorry I cant see my girlfriend anymore and i'm feeling distant like we aren't even a couple anymore and I don't know if I can do this anymore. He said. I shut my door. Bec open the door. I didn't mean that. Grayson said. Yes you did. I said. Bec open the damn door. He said I went to sleep.

-Grayson's p.o.v- It had been a few hours since I seen Bec she was mad at me. Jess came through the house. Hey Jess. I said. Whats up? She asked. Is Bec still mad at me? I asked. Oh I don't know she was upset earlier and went to take a nap. She said. Great. I said. What'd you do? Jess asked. I screwed up real bad. I said. I was mad and said I didn't know if I could do this anymore. I said. Ouch. She said. Yeah I know I feel really bad. You know she has a game tonight right? Jess asked. No I didn't but now I know hoe to cheer her up. 

-Bec's p.o.v- I woke up still aggravated at what Grayson said. I had a game today and I want letting him stop me from playing my best. I put on my softball pants, socks and Jersey. I put on some tennis shoes and called Grayson. 

Me- Hey can you come braid my hair? I asked. 

Grayson- Sure thing babe give me and second. 

I wiped all my make up off and started stretching. Grayson walked in the door with a Dr.Pepper with a cute note on it. It said I know your mad and I cant buy your happiness but I can buy you some Dr. Pepper and thats almost as good. - Baby Cakes. Awe Gray thank you. I said kissing his cheek. But you do know Im not supposed to drink soda before a game. I said. Oh well cheat day. He laughed. How do you want your hair? He asked. Just do one braid I guess. I said. He did my hair then fixed my bow. I have to drop Cameron off at work then I will be there as soon as possible. He said. Okay see you there. I grabbed my bag and my cleats and walked out the door. I arrived at the field and started throwing with Amber. After we warmed up we went to the dugout. Your pitching today Becca. Coach said. Alright. I said. I grabbed my face mask and went out to the circle. I Seen Grayson and felt calm. The first batter was up. She struck out. The next batter up struck out then the next. It was the bottom of the 8th, I was on second base. Amber hit a double and sent me home. I got in the dugout. You've pitched a perfect game so far. Coach said. Thanks Coach. I said. I got back on the mound and pitched a perfect game. I held on to this game tight because I wasn't sure if I would be able to have my music career and softball. I met up with Grayson in bleachers. You played really good! He said. Really? I thought I did pretty bad after I hit the girl on 3rd. I said. Her fault for trying to steal. He said. We got in Separate cars and met up at my house. I changed into some shorts and a shirt. I got a call from Jason. Jason- Your song is in the top 20 in the country music charts! Me- No way are you serious? Jason- Very serious, Im sending you some money I need you and Grayson to go get clothes for the CMA awards. Me- Okay sure thing. I said. Jason- Im also gonna need you to start looking into relocating here to Nashville. Me- Oh...yeah sure no problem. 

Hey who was that? Grayson Asked. It was Jason we have to go shop for the CMA's tomorrow. I said. Cool I'll take you tomorrow. He said. Okay babe. Grayson took a shower while I cleaned up the room. Grayson came out in some sorts with Wet hair. He shook his hair at me. Ugh Grayson Bailey. I yelled. He tackled me onto the ed. Come on I'm tired lets go to bed. Lets wrestle! He yelled. He grabbed me and held me down. Im serious Bailey I wanna go to bed. I yelled. He got Off me and then I Grabbed his arm and put him in Ronda Rousey's Arm bar. Babe. He said. TAP OUT TAP OUT! I yelled. Ugh fine! He yelled and tapped out. I jumped up on the bed. I AM VICTORIOUS ! I yelled. Oh whatever now lets go to bed. He muttered.