Dreams do come true- Part 18

- Month time skip-

Grayson woke me up. Babe its time to get up. You have a nail appointment in an hour. He said. Ugh. I got up. Jess and Ethan were going with us to the CMA awards tonight so me and Jess went to get our nails done. Me and Jess left for the salon. I got a simple white French tip and jess got long black nails. We drove to get our make up done by one of Jess's friend James. He did our make up. You look perfect sisters. He said. By that time we got on a plane for the CMA's we had 4 hours till the show. Jason had us in his private Jet. This jet is so nice. Ethan said. Ive never been in a plane with a bed. Jess said. I was relaxing on the couch while everyone else were talking. Are you excited Bec? Ethan asked. Yeah well sorta. I said. Why sorta? Jess asked. Well i'm nominated for 3 awards tonight. I said. Thats great babe. Grayson said. Yeah. I muttered. We landed only after an hour jet ride. Me and Jess went straight to hair to get our hair done. I went with a lose curl and jess went straight. I put on my lace red dress. Jess put on her white one. The boys walked back into the room. Grayson turned on the radio. My song glasses was playing. I was singing along to it while Ethan and Jess were dancing to it. Grayson started singing with me. We all started laughing. Its time to go. Ethan said. We walked out of our hotel room and got inside the limo. We pulled up at the Red carpet. Me and Grayson were walking. Someone stopped me. So Becca the world has fallen in love with your song glasses. Are you and Jason working on another song? She asked. Well yes we are we are working on a few. I said. Could we maybe get a sneak peek of one? She asked. Ahh I cant do that. I said. We kept walking. Someone stopped Grayson. How do feel with Becca being the superstar in your couple. He asked. We have both been very successful. Grayson said. We kept walking. We got inside and sat in our seats. Me and Grayson were on the front Row while Ethan and  Jess were a few rows back. Me, Grayson and Ethan were presenting an award tonight and I was up for 3 awards. Carrie and Brad opened up the show like always. And Now we welcome to the Stage to present the award for best duo of the year, The Dolan Twins and Becca Robbins. We walked up. Now me and Grayson over here have been the best Duo for quite some time so I think we can just give us the award and carry on with the show. They tried to walk off but I grabbed Ethans collar and grabbed the award. You guys are defiantly a duo alright. I laughed. But tonight we are gonna recognize some Duo's in my new family. The nominees are, Florida Georgia Line, Maddie and Tae, Sugarland, And Dan and Shay. I said. And the winner is. We paused. Florida Georgia line. We all said. I handed them the award. We walked off stage. Me and Grayson sat back in our seats. Then had done a few awards. Actors on modern Family, Ariel Winter and Ty Burrell walked on stage. The nominees for Female artist of the year are, Lauren Alaina,  Cam,  and Becca Robbins. Ariel said. Grayson squeezed my hand. I smiled at him. And the winner is.... Lauren Alaina! Hey theres still two more awards. Grayson said. I walked backstage to get ready to Preform my song glasses. I walked onto stage. " You can write me letters about how your so much better since I've been around, but take a look around, I've been feeling down. I need you to see me clearly, listen like you hear me,  tell me that aint to much to ask, Yeah I want you to feel me and hold me look in my eyes and know me but baby if you cant then you cant cuz they don't make glasses for that". Once I got back to seat. Carrie was talking. Can we talk about that performance! She said. Becca Fisher is going to be the next Carrie Underwood! She said. A few more people preformed They announced entertainer of the year. It was Miranda Lambert. Next was female Entertainer of the year. The nominees are Carrie Underwood, Cassadee Pope, Lauren Alaina, Reba ad Becca Fisher. The winner is. Carrie underwood. Garth Brooks said. It was Time for the last award. Don't feel bad if you don't win tonight. Grayson said. Im just amazed i'm here. I said. The Last award is for Single of the year. Kelly Clarkson said. The nominee are, Garth Brooks with "Ask me how I know", Thomas Rhett with " Marry Me" Becca Robbins with " Glasses" Jason Aldean with " You make it easy" Luke Bryan with " Most people are good" And the winner is... Becca Robbins for Glasses! Kelly Cheered. I was shocked. Grayson pulled me up into a hug. You did it babe! He said and kissed my cheek. Jason Met me and walked with me. Kelly handed me the award and Microphone. Wow Honestly Im in shock. I can't believe my childhood dream is coming true. I wanna Thank Jason here for bringing me this amazing song and giving me a chance. I wanna thank my late father, He always believed in my, My amazing Boyfriend Grayson Dolan, For making me step out and try new things. Thank you to my fans! I said. The award show was over. I met Grayson, Ethan and Jess Backstage. Jess grabbed me in a hug. I was in Tears. Hey cut that out. You did exactly what you were meant to do. You did it Rebbecca! Im so proud of you. She said Wiping my tears. I hugged Grayson. Thank you for this babe I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. I said. He kissed my cheek. I love you. He said. I loved you too.