Why Dont You Love Me? - Ryan Follese' and Megan Mace FanFic

Ryan?" I whispered quietly, shaking my head. "We cant."

"We can baby girl," He replied while giving me a tender kiss on the forehead.

"No, we cant.." I whimpered quietly. I didnt want to do this, I had just gotten him, and now I have to lose him. And for what? The sake of his image? I sighed quietly and pushed away from him.

He gave me a confused look and swallowed. "Megan.." He said.

"No, Ryan. We cant. You're famous. You have a band, friends, a family and fans who love you! I'm just a girl. Another one of your fans. I've been in love with you since Lovesick Electric, but you just only found out my existence. I've gone basically knowing everything about you my whole life.. While you didnt even know my name. It's bad for your image to date someone like me anways. I'd rather just be your friend because honestly, it just isnt working." I swallowed back tears at the last statement knowing its a complete and utter lie. He looked confused and almost distraught.

"My image?" He said. "I dont care about my image, Megan! I love you."

I just shook my head in shame and looked down. I kicked some rocks out of the way then turned on my heel and started to walk away.