Chapter 17

She looked beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Her hair was longer, her smile was bigger, her eyes were browner and she just looked absolutely stunning. I took a deep breath before running over to her and scooping her up into my arms. I heard her giggle before wrapping her arms around my neck and hugging me back. I smelt the familiar scent of Vanilla over come me, causing me to hug her tighter. Spinning her around, I put her back down, smiling like an idiot.

"Geez, Ryan!" She said playfully. "It's like you havent seen me in months!"

"It's been two months!" I whined. She smiled again before giving me another hug. I grinned and hugged her back, placing a gentle kiss on her cheek. Her arms wrapped around my neck tightly.

"How have you been?" She asked, smiling up at me.

"Much better now." I said with a smile.

"Good!" She hugged me once more then went around the room to hug everyone else. I looked over to the blonde girl who gave me a wiry smile.

"Hey," She said. "I'm Liz, Megan's sister."

"Oh!" I said with a sound of explanation in my voice. "Nice to meet you!" I smiled. She smiled back before hugging me as well. I smiled as I hugged her back. Before returning to my seat next to Nash, I took one last look over at Megan. I felt Nash pull me down causing me to fall into the seat. I laughed before smacking his arm gently.

"So," I an said finally. "Two questions."

"What?" Nash asked back. We all turne our attention to Ian. He smiled before taking a seat infront of Nash and me.

"Well, three actually," He said. "1) Are you happy Megan's back, Ryan? 2) Where's Jamie? And 3) What the hell happened here?" He pointed around the room. Everyone started laughing, including Nash and myself.

After telling them what had happened, we went out for lunch at the infamous Olive Garden. I was walking beside Megan with my arm draped around her. She was hugging my waist with one of her arms and walking slowly and quietly beside me. I looked down at her and smiled.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine." She nodded. As we were walking inside, I felt my phone vibrate in pocket and as I pulled it out, Megan let go of me and walked ahead with Cameron and Liz.

I looked at my lockscreen and saw a text from Katherine. I let out a large groan before opening the text up, and reading it.

Katherine: Who's that girl you're with, Ryan?! Are you cheating on me?

Me: We're not even dating you and I. So please, leave me alone.

And with that, I locked my phone and shoved it into my pocket. I joined everyone else at the table a few moments later and the first thing we all did, was order drinks.

~*~

Megan's POV

"No way!" Liz said laughing. "There is no way she said that!"

I felt my cheeks burning a fierce red while everyone was laughing. Nash was telling the story of we met.

"Yeah," He said. "Quite a romantic story, isn't? Ryan shooting her with a Nerf gun and her saying that?"

"In my defense," I interrupted. "I was shocked but also so happy I was in the same room as Ryan!"

A smile formed across Ryan's face as he held my hand under the table. We've only been at Olive Garden for about an hour now and things are actually going really, really well. We had all just finished eating our meals when our deserts came along.