Chapter 13

Two Months Later

"Meggaaannn! Come out here!" Ryan's voice yelled down the hallway of our hotel. I didnt move. I couldnt move. I was frozen underneath a table. For the past two months, Ryan's been out on a promotion tour with boys and I, being the crazy stalker person I am, just went with them. I giggled under my breath. Ryan and I are also just friends. No more almost kisses or anything like that has happened since we were in the hospital. I havent even heard from Liz or Jake or anyone which was so peaceful. I perched myself perfectly behind a large, wooden table and waited for Ryan to come down the hallway. Us and the whole band have been playing a very violent game of tag. I mean violent. We all have some type of bruise on our arms from A) either being tackled to death, or B) Being punched so hard it left a bruise. I was it this time and my prey was no other than Ryan. I needed to get him back for putting a spider in my suitcase.

"Megan! We're playing tag, now hide and seek! And you're still it!" He called. I heard his footsteps grew closer, and closer until finally, his legs had appeared in my line of sight. I thrusted one leg ahead of me then got down on my hands and knees. I managed to crawl silent, almost ninja like to the other side of the table so I could get behind him. I crawled out from underneath and stood myself up behind him. I walked silently up to him, leaned over his shoulder pressed my lips slightly up to his ear and whispered,

"Now you're it." I giggled. He jumped before realizing it was me and quickly turning around. I backed up before he could slap my arm and laughed.

"Nice try, Ryan!"

"I will get you. You just cheat!" He took a step towards me, trying to slap my arm again. I kept taking steps back and laughing.

"How do I cheat?! It's not my fault I create my own version of hide and seek-tag." I smiled cutely. He laughed then smiled back. We heard a hotel room door open, and a very tired looking Nash stepped out.

"Do you mind?" He asked.

"Nope! Not at all!" Ryan and I said in unison. Nash let out a long, tired groan before whining and throwing a shoe at us. I laughed before bending over and picking the shoe up.

"You really just threw your favorite shoe at me, Nash?" I asked raising my eyebrow. Nash's eyes widened, now suddenly awake. He ran over to me and grabbed the shoe out of my hand.

"I'm sorry baby," He whispered quietly. "I know that mean, mean lady was thinking of doing very violent things to you!" He hugged the shoe closely before turning on his heels and walking away.

"Nash! Be ready in five!" Ryan called out after him. Nash waved it off and went back into his hotel room. I turned back to Ryan and smiled.

"Interview?" He nodded before trying to slap me again. I turned and ran into my room, quickly slamming the door shut and locking it. I heard Ryan pound on the door for a few minutes then whine and what I'm hoping, went back to his room. I giggled a bit before walking over to my bed and sitting down on it. I share a room with Ian's girlfriend, Maggie. She was such a nice person, she really is was. She's beautiful too. Her and Ian need to get married. No lie. I pulled my legs up to my chest and hugged them tightly. Maggie was out for lunch with Ian but she said when she returned, we'd go shopping. I honestly dont even know what state we're in now. Iowa? Florida? I think Ryan said Miami but I stopped listening after we left Los Angeles. I pulled my notebook out and read over the half written song for Ryan. I crinkled my nose a bit. How do I not have this stupid, doggone song finished already? I mean, I change it every day, modifying lyrics, changing the tune, the beat and doing anything in my power to make it better. I closed the notebook back up as I heard the door unlock, and open. I looked around the corner and raised my eyebrows.