Chapter 9

"Megan!" Jamie yelled across the limo. It's been about an hour since we left the house and we had hit downtown traffic.

"Megan!" I heard again. I couldnt take my eyes off of Ryan's beautiful face. His chest rose up and down slowly, and his eyes were fluttering. He was probably dreaming intensely about something. He was asleep so staring at him wasnt too bad. Except for the fact Jamie, Nash and Ian were still awake.

"Megan?" Nash's voice asked. "Megan, if you stare any harder, you'll burn holes."

"Huh?" I finally snapped out of my day dream and looked at them. My cheeks flushed a bit. "Oh! Sorry.. I uhm.. I.."

"It's okay!" Nash laughed. "We just wanted to make sure nothing was wrong."

"Oh! Hah! Nothing's wrong. I'm chill. Like ice cream. On a hot summer's day."

"But.. Doesnt that mean you'd melt..?" Jamie asked with a hint of confusion.

"ANYWAYS." I said with a nervous laugh.I looked around at the three faces. Ian had a smirk on his face, Jamie looked confused and Nash well.. Nash was trying to figure something out.

"Why are you smirking?" I asked Ian. Ian slowly smiled and looked at me.

"You like Ryan." He said accusingly. My mouth dropped open as my cheeks flushed even more than they already were.

"I do not." I said with a roll of my eyes.

"Dont even try to lie, Megan!" Ian laughed. "It's obvious!!"

I smiled a bit to myself before looking up at Ian.

"Look," He said. "If you like him, that's great! But can I ask you something?"

"Anything!" I replied.

"Do you like him for him? Or do you like him because he's in Hot Chelle Rae?"

"I like him for him. Whether he's in a band or not, I like him. At first, it was just some silly crush on a boy who didnt even know my name and I was just a face in the crowd. Another fan. But now that i've gotten to know him. It's different. Truely and completely different. I've gotten to know the real Ryan Follese'. He's everything I thought he would be as well. He's charming, nice, funny and sweet. He's everything I ever wanted in a guy. And not only that, he cares. He's proven to me countless times that love does exsist, and that I am pretty. Sure, I'm only 19 and he's 25. But what is age other than a number and a difference between maturity?"

A smile grew upon all of the boys faces as they exchanged looks. Nash nodded once then turned to look at me.

"Okay, one more question." Nash said.

"What?"

"Where are the girls like you and where can I find them and why does Ryan always get the good ones?! First Morgan. Now Megan. And they all start with M's! Maybe I should change my name to Rash Foverstreet.."

I couldnt help but to crack up laughing at Nash's statement. Rash Foverstreet.. Wow. I giggled and laughed some more.

"What?" He said with a shrug. "I'm serious!"

I smiled as I patted his knee. "You're insane, Nash." I smiled. He smiled back and chuckled.

"Wouldnt that just be combining yours and Ryan's name like a couple?" Jamie asked with a smirk. Ian erupted into laughter before poking Nash and mocking.

"He got youuu!"

"Shut up. And no! Fine, my new name will be Chord. I will be blonde, on Glee, and cute. Just without the trout mouth." Nash gained an innocent smile over his face as he talked about his younger brother. Chord Overstreet; the second hottest man alive next to Ryan.