Chapter 12

I walked out of Megan's room slowly, almost cautiously. I glared Jamie down before walking back into my room where everyone else was. Megan followed soon behind me with Jamie.

"Hey guys!" Nash smiled. I managed a smile back as I took my seat. I grabbed the bag which had RK written on it, and opened it. The fresh smell of meatballs and cheese quickly overcame me. I inhaled it all in before pulling the wrap out of the bag and unfolding. Mmmmh, Subway. I chuckled lightly to myself as I sunk my teeth into the bread, sauce leaking out of the other end. Messy, messy, messy me! I heard Megan giggle as it fell into my lap, onto the paper. I smiled cutely at her before she flashed a smile back.

I finished eating the sub and threw the paper back into the bag and placed the bag into the trash. I sat back down on the bed again.

"So, are you still going to be able to go to Los Angeles tomorrow?" Ian finally asked to break the silence.

"Yeah!" I looked over at Megan. With a smile, she nodded. "Of course!"

Ian wiggled his eyebrows and smiled. "Megan coming too, Ryan?"

"Heh.. Yeah." I smiled. Ian smiled as well before bobbing his head and finishing the last bite of his sandwich. 

"Good, her and Maggie can have an all day girls shopping spree."

~*~

Megan's POV

Once Ryan and I were discharged from the hospital, we headed straight back to his parents house to pack up. Ignoring the pain in my head, I walked up the stairs and into my room. I looked around the room and smiled to myself as I remembered the almost kiss that stupid Jamie just had to interrupt. I laughed a bit more before pulling my suitcase out from under my bed, and putting it on top of it. I changed into sweats and a tank then grabbed all of my clothes and neatly folded them back into the suitcase. Shocker right? Me? Being neat? I packed all of my clothes up nice and neat. I picked my guitar up carefully then sat down on my bed. Nash said the plane didnt leave for another six hours so I figured I had time to work on that song I promised Ryan I'd help with. I stared down at the guitar before groaning.

"Think, Megan! It's easy! You've written many songs before." Yeah but not for Hot Chelle Rae, I thought bitterly. I looked around then pulled my notebook out from under a pillow and opened it to a clean page. I grabbed a pen, placing the guitar down beside me. I started thinking of things that could possibly make a good song; love being the most dominate one.

I tapped the pencil a few times before writing a few lines down in my notebook. I looked at the five lines I had written and smiled to myself. Hey, something's better than nothing, right? I flipped back to the front of the notebook and found some older songs I had written. Some I didnt even remember.

This Note.

Maybe Possibly.

All We Have Again

Goodbye With Hello

and Walking On The Outside

I smiled at bit to myself as I read through the songs. I couldnt help but to remember that Liz did help me write some of them. Back when she wasnt acting this way. Back when she was my sister, my friend and someone I could trust. I took a deep breath in and closed the notebook slowly then placed it in my suitcase along with the pen. I rubbed my knees a bit before a figure in the door way scared me half to death.

"Sorry!" Ryan chuckled.

"It's okay," I laughed. "I scare easily."

He nodded before walking over to the bed and sitting next to me. He picked my guitar up and grinned.