Chapter 20

Ryan's POV

As I stood before the ginormous crowd in front of me, I couldn't help but to wonder what was missing. Yeah, sure I had everything I could ever want. Hot Chelle Rae's second album will be released soon, we've been touring for the past three months, we've made new friends. And then it hit me. I am a fucking idiot. And I don't mean, idiot as in I can fix the mistake I made. No, I mean idiot as in this mistake could never be fixed. I lost the one girl I could ever truly care about; Megan. I lost her. I know I did and nothing I can do or say probably will ever bring her back. I sighed quietly as I drank the rest of my water before continuing the show. The microphone in front of me seemed to shiine, letting me know it was ready for my voice. I grinned, pressing my lips up to the cool metal. 

"How's everyone doing tonight?" I nearly yelled. Th crowd screamed as I looked over to Nash who was smiling as well. I laughed a bit before looking back at the crowd.

"We've had an amazing time here in California and I am so sad to say this is our second to last song of the night. This next and last song is on our new album which we recorded with the lovely Demi Lovato, and it has a lot meaning to me. It's kind of like when you love someone so much but knowing they don't love you back, kills you a bit. But it could have other meanings depending on who you are/ I really hope you enjoy it." I finished. The music started playing as I walked slightly over to Nash then took a deep breath in and held the microphone up to my mouth. The words seemed to escape my mouth almost effortlessly as I pranced around the stage. I looked at the signs in the crowd, ran my hand down at the hands of the fans and dropped to my knees as I hit the last note in Demi's part, finishing the song out. I got up slowly and smiled. I put the microphone back into the stand and pulled a piece of paper out of my pocket. Pursing my lips, I looked over at Nash. He walked over to me slowly and nodded, whispering a slight do it. I picked my guitar up, and nodded to Jamie and Ian. 

I smiled as the newly firmilar sound of the music started to play. The fans got a bit of a confused face, but I just smiled and waited for the cue. 

Catch my flight 6 AM gunna be gone til who knows when. Here I go.

Squeeze you tight one last time. Use my shirt, to dry your eyes. Gotta let go. 

When I'm gone all the nights are so long, but we gotta hold on, on. on.

 Days go by. Yeah I always got you on my mind oh cause I keep you with me.

I say your name though I can't touch you but it feels the same. Oh, I gotta keep you with me. 

Oh, Oh, oh..

I still smell like your perfume. Damn, I wish you were in this room in my bed. 

I toss and turn as I try to dream. Our love plays out like a movie scene in my head. Oh yeah

Days go by. Yeah I always got you on my mind oh cause I keep you with me.

I say your name though I can't touch you but it feels the same. Oh, I gotta keep you with me. 

Oh, oh, oh, oh..

When I'm gone all the nights are so long but we've gotta hold on, on, on.. 

Catch my flight 6 AM one last stop then I'm home again. 

Here I go..

Days go by. Yeah I always got you on my mind oh cause I keep you with me.

I say your name though I can't touch you but it feels the same. Oh, I gotta keep you with me. 

We finished the song up on a postitve note, throwing our guitar pics to the crowd and watching them go wild. We said our goodbyes and walked off of the stage as I tried to keep myself from crying. I took my leather jacket off and quickly doused myself with water. Nash and Ian ran up to me.