(Request) Joctopus x reader

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

"Heyyy gurlllssss, what's the first thing we're gonna do right now?" Bea asked as I let her in. I thought having a sleepover would be fun to take a break from teachers, and tests "how about we play truth or dare?" Shelshea asked  (is that how you even spell it?!😂) "ya what could go wrong?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Oh come on (Y/n) nothing will go wrong, truth? Or dare?" Bea asked me "ummm truth?" I asked unsure "is it true you like someone?" She asked smiling, I blushed because for some reason I started liking Joctopus since a week or two weeks ago.

I squeaked out a yes and, they all screamed except Shelshea who just smiled, "omg gurrll who is it?" Shelshea asked as the other girls calmed down. "I don't wanna say" I replied "Oh come on at least it won't be someone like Joctopus right?" Koi joked but I still blushed.

"(Y/n) you're kidding, he's dating Paranhica and they've been dating since 2nd grade!" Shelshea told me "I know but how can you just stop liking someone even you have like a zero chance with them?" I asked sad.

"You will never be able to date him, and you'll be sad for a really long time. This reminds me of when I gave that taco to the wrong customer" Finberly said making me feel more sad until Bea said "but I thought that taco came back?" "Oh ya, does that mean I might have a small chance to be with him?!" I asked hopefully. "I'm just gonna go to sleep, because I'm really tired guys" I lied so then I wouldn't have to talk about this right now.

-the next day-

I was walking to the mall but then heard Joctopus and Piranhica arguing, so I just looked behind me to see them, the last thing that got said was "WE'RE THROUGH GO AHEAD AND BE WITH AN UGLY FISH!" I think Piranhica yelled swimming off. Then Joctopus started crying for a second until he seen me I just looked down and blushed walking to the mall.

I heard footsteps coming behind me, I felt something wrap around my waist but when I got turned around I seen it was Joctopus. "H-hey um, what're you doing?" I asked stuttering "well Joctopus had been liking you for a while now and wanted to know if you wanted to be my girlfriend" he told me while looking down.

"What about Piranhica wouldn't she get mad?" I asked not wanting to get bullied by her. "You let me deal with her (Y/n), but first" I was gonna question why he said that but he started kissing me roughly. So I kissed back just as rough "ok I'm gonna go get the pizza that I ordered so you wanna come and watch a movie tonight?" I asked getting out of his hold "ya I would like that" is all he said before he left.

-inside of TacoShack-

Fangirling could be heard "(Y/n) will love me for this" Bea said pressing the stop button "who knew she had it in her to get a jock to be her new boyfriend" Shelshea said surprised. "Lets just hope Piranhica don't find out or else (Y/n) is in trouble" Finberly said scared.

Word count: 544

Ok I hope you liked this request! As always read on my dudes!

~Louisa