Esmargot x reader

This was a request from x_playtime_x I hope you like it

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I hate that Esmargot looks at the bad things in life, but for some reason Albert likes her and is trying to win her over by pretending to be a vampire. Vampires are the worst! That's what Esmargot thinks too, but I started to like her after me and her had to go to the movies by ourselves because the other girls got busy. Today instead of seeing 'Albert the vampire' I seen Oscar and Milo the werewolves, and of course they're looking for Esmargot. "Waittt!" Albert's voice cracked, I laughed a little "Esmargot I'm not a vampire! I just did all this to impress you!" Bea 'aww'ed at the scene, I just rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry Albert I-I don't like you" my eyes widened when I heard that, I thought she would! Everyone was surprised, but Albert was sad.

Omg he's my other best friend! I can't see him like this "Albert it's okay let's go and get you patched up okay?" He nodded his head. What I didn't notice was Esmargot was looking sad as I helped him up. "I thought I could win her over, I don't know what went wrong" he says looking down, I put his arm around my shoulder so I could help him better "hey dude it's okay! I'm sure you'll find the right girl, it's just in a matter of time" I say trying to cheer him up. He blushed and says "thanks (Y/n), you're one of the best friends I could have you know that" I looked down thinking 'I feel guilty, I like the same girl he does! How do I tell him?' He looks at me "is something wrong?" I look back up at him with a fake smile "yeah why do you ask?" "Because you stopped walking" after he said that I started to fast walk. "Sorry I was just thinking" "oh, okay" and when we got there the nurse thought I did it.

"No I swear I didn't-" "now you're swearing?! That's a detention!" I looked at her then to Albert who is mouthing an apology. Okay first detention ever this is gonna be boring, just please don't let Joctopus be in there!

Esmargot's p.o.v (at lunch when you have your detention)

I was in line for lunch but I didn't see (Y/n) sitting yet, she always brings homelunch "hey where's (Y/n)?" I asked. "That's what I was thinking" Bea says but I noticed Albert looking down guilty "what are you hiding?" I asked then sniffing up some snot so then it wouldn't go down my face. "This morning the nurse thought she was the one who hurt me so she got lunch detention" I was surprised "one of us should get detention so she won't be lonely" Finberly says looking determined. "I'll do it!" I say thinking I'll finally get alone time with her "okay what are you gonna-" I literally just pushed Oscar to the ground, causing Clamantha to get mad and us almost fight but I got put in detention for starting it. "Okay bye guys" I say walking back to Mr. Baldwin's class.

Back to you

I'm upset that Albert didn't even say anything about me not doing it! But as Mr. Baldwin was talking the door opened. It was Joctopus- nevermind it's Esmargot? I was getting prepared to be upset 'cuz of him. But now I'm not alone! "Esmargot? I thought you guys are supposed to be the good ones" Mr. Baldwin says pointing to the seat next to me. "Well there's always a first for everything, right?" I ask elbowing Esmargot "yeah! But we probably won't do this again" after he explains detention he says "I'm gonna be reading so don't be troublesome" once he opens the book he falls asleep. "Why are you in here?!" "I came in so you wouldn't be lonely, also Clamantha would never stand a chance" I laughed quietly.

I wanna tell her so much.... "Esmargot there's something I wanna tell you..." "what?" She asks wiping her nose. "I.....  I really love you! I just know you aren't that type of person to like a girl, and I'm sorry" she looks happy? "(Y/n) I love you too!" I was surprised and happy at the same time!! After that we started whispering when we'll have our first date. We're having it Thursday at the park at 6, can't wait for that!!

Word count: 748

Okay there s this, I hope you like it! As always read on my dudes!

~Louisa