(Request) Oscar x Shy! reader

This was a request so I hope you like it!

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

Hey sorry if you didnt know it's me (Y/n), I'm only saying this because I'm so shy I only got around to make one friend. Her name is Bea, she has alot of friends she wants to introduce me to some. Not that much people notice me so I hope this ends out well, I was walking a little ways behind Bea to these people she knew, she didn't really tell me their names yet. "(Y/n) catch up! We're almost there!" Bea tells me going a little faster, I pick up my pace a little so then I won't get left behind. We stopped "okay we're here! Get ready to meet two of my best friends" Bea says knocking on the door. A blue fish opens it "oh hey Bea, you here to help me with my homework?" He asks moving to the side letting her in. "Oh yeah I forgot about that! Okay let's get started-" but once she walks in the door gets shut while I walked into it. "Looks like that's not the only thing she forgot" I mumble about to walk away when I hear the door open again and a voice say "hey are you okay? I seen you walk into the door".

I turned around and seen a fish with a brown afro and braces smiling "oh yeah I'm okay" I mumble out kinda embarrassed that someone seen that "what?" He asks because he didn't hear me. "Yes I'm okay thank you" I say a louder so he can hear me "what are you doing here at my house?" He asked walking out closing the door "I was with Bea but when she started helping that other fish with his homework she kinda forgot about me, I'm not surprised" I say so he can hear looking down. "Oh you wanna come in and hang out while Bea helps Milo with his homework?" He asks holding out his hand, I look at it and smile "sure" and grabbed it. He pulled me in after opening the door and when we were both in he closed it "so they're right there on the couch, so you wanna come to my room?" He asks, but then I realized something. "Hey I didn't really catch your name-" "oh! Where are my manners? My names Oscar! What's yours?" I notice we're still holding hands, I blush and say "(Y/n)" he looks to see what I'm looking at. Then he blushes and says "I'm so sorry! Do you wanna go and hangout in my room?" He points to the stairs, I don't wanna talk so I just nod my head.

We walked down and he showed me his computer and where he sleeps and also where Milo, who I learned is his brother/roommate, sleeps. "I kinda like your guys' room, it's nice" I say in a normal voice "hey you talked in a normal tone!" Oscar said happily. "Yeah! I guess I did, how are people used to talking this loud?" I ask making him laugh, I blush and ask "did I say something funny?" He stops noticing my voice went a little quiet. "I'm not laughing at you, I was just laughing that you think people talk loud-" I shrank where I was sitting 'he laughed at what I said? Does he think I'm stupid?!' I run upstairs and out of the house and to the park to clear my mind.

Oscar's p.o.v

(Y/n) ran out?! "(Y/n) Come back! I'm sorry" but she was to fast "Oscar who're ya talking to?" Milo asks looking at me. I fall to the floor and say "(Y/n)! She ran because-" "wait, oh! I forgot I was gonna introduce you guys! I just also forgot I promised Milo to help him too" Bea says looking down. "Well there's only one thing we can do!" Milo says standing up "let Oscar go and find (Y/n) who's probably at the park and apologize?" Bea asks. "No! Let Oscar go find (W/n Wrong name) and apologize!" Milo yells "that's literally what I just said! It's just I said she's probably at the park because she go's there to clear her head!" "No Bea I'm pretty sure I thought of the idea" then they started arguing so I left to the park to look for (Y/n). Why did I laugh at her?! I just started liking her and I made her run off!! What kind of person does that?! Apparently me...

Back to you gurl

I was sitting still looking at the kids play, when a couple comes up and says right in front of me "I'm so happy to be with you!" "And I'm so happy you're not shy anymore!" I glare at the ground. That reminds me of Oscar and I, why did I have to start liking him?! I just had to let my walls come down didn't I?! "(Y/n)?" I hear Oscars voice behind me, I turn around and see him "hi, what're doing here?" I ask kinda mumbling but he heard me. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh at you, but I do wanna do one thing before I chicken out" Oscar apologized "what's-" is all I got out before he started passionately kissing me. I blushed so dark, but I slowly melted into the kiss. Then alot of kids started cheering, I forgot we're at the park hehe I break the kiss and hide my face in his chest. "Wanna go back and hangout with me, Milo and Bea?" He asked smiling "yes, and does this mean we're-" "only if you wanna be" he interrupted me "I do, and thank you Oscar you're one of the only people that I'm not shy around, I'm still kinda shy around Bea and somehow you got me to let my walls come down" I tell him before I kissed his cheek getting him blushing the same shade as me. "It was no problem (Y/n), now last one there cooks the popcorn!" He says already running.

"Hey no fair! You got a running start!" I yell running after him, I caught up and ran faster and I ended up winning.

~extended ending~

Turns out I'm still a little shy around people, except for Oscar and Bea because they were my first friends, and Oscar was my first ever boyfriend. But Milo still tries to get me to open up, but I made a new friend and enemy. The new friend was Jumbo, he makes Oscar jealous when we hangout. But now Clamantha hates me so Oscar and I deal with her together, and I can't wait for our first date!

Word count: 1,107

Okay I hope you like this! But as always read on my dudes!

~Louisa