(Request) Bea x reader

Xx_MadGirl_xX requested this so I hope you guys like it

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I'm going to hang out with Bea, Milo, and Oscar after school but I just wish I can tell Bea how I feel though, she thinks I like Oscar just because he's my best friend besides her. But Oscar knows I like her and I know he likes her so we learned to keep a little competition so far I'm winning but I feel bad for doing this instead of just asking her. I'm gonna have a talk with Oscar alone, I walked to the door and knocked until it opened for me to see Milo with two apples in his hand "hotdog! Guys (Y/n) is here!" He yelled moving aside.

I walked in to get a hug from Bea, and a fist bump from Oscar "hey Oscar can you help me settle in, you know alone?" I asked looking him with begging eyes "yea sure follow me" he replied going downstairs. Once the other two were out of sight I said "I'm ending the competition" "what? Why?" "Because this is wrong, we're competing for a girl who has no idea that we're doing this! So I'm putting an end and I'm actually gonna tell her how I feel instead of being to scared to" he just stood there wide eyed and then said.

"We agreed 'no backing out no matter what or the other person gets her'! So do you really wanna do this?" I just looked at him surprised "what kind of person are you?! I'm trying to do the right thing and-" I got interrupted but Bea yelling "and you said enough!" Milo was right behind Bea passed out. "Bea I-I can explain!" Oscar stuttered out but Bea said "no, I actually liked both of you, but after how I seen you act Oscar I don't think I can ever be with you!"

Oscar looked sad while I looked at her really shocked and asked "you actually like me?!" "Yes, and I've been meaning to ask, would you like to go out with me?" I was blushing harder then the color of her hair and replied with "is that even a question?, of course!" "Ok how's about tomorrow at 7" "I'm good with that" "ok let's go and watch the movie" Bea said going back upstairs while dragging Milo.

I was about to go too but I remembered Oscar "look I'm sorry-" "no it's fine just take care of her ok?" "Ok, I hope you'll feel better" I told him while giving him a hug. "Ok let's go see the movie" I said more happily going upstairs to see Milo going downstairs.

Milo's p.o.v

"I'm sorry bro, I heard everything you gonna be ok?" "I just wish I could've told her the truth" "(Y/n), or Bea?" "Both"

Back to you

'I should thank Oscar because now I got the girl I like, but is he keeping something from me?'

Word count: 487

I hope you guys like this it took awhile to do I'm also a Big Time Rush fan! As always read on my dudes!

~Louisa