(Request) Joctopus x reader

This is a sequel to the first one I made so if you get lost just go back to the first Joctopus before this one!

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

Joctopus and I have been together for about three weeks now without any problems....  So far at least. Right now I'm waiting to leave class and hang out with Joctopus in his surprisingly huge locker. "And that is how the body works-" the bell rang "okay kids remember be careful-" but we all ran out because that class was disturbing. As I was about to get to his locker I get pulled back and pushed against the lockers. "YOU! You are the one who took my Joctopus away from me!" I didn't even need to open my eyes to know who this is. "Paranhica I didn't take him away! He just likes me more than you- I just realized how that sounded" I mumbled the last part, she pushed me harder against the lockers. "I will KILL you for what you've done-" "Paranhica! Get off Joctopus' girlfriend!" Joctopus shouts and pulls Paranhica off me. "But Joctopus I-" "Joctopus doesn't wanna hear it! Come on (Y/n) let's go" he says and pulls me to his locker.

I shrug my shoulders when Paranhica glares at me, when we get in though Joctopus tells me "Joctopus is sorry for what Paranhica was doing to you" I had a sad expression on my face. "Joctopus it's fine! You just saved me backed there! And I wanna say thank you" I say and hug him, he was hesitant but hugged back. "You wanna see Joctopus work out?" I nod my head laughing, he runs straight to his huge dumbbells, but I noticed Albert was in the trash can. "Hon why is Albert in the trash?' I ask walking over to help him out "because he wouldn't give Joctopus his money!" Albert shrinks in my hands from what Joctopus says. "Joctopus we talked about this! These are my friends, and I don't want you hurting them" I say to Joctopus making him look down sad "I'm sorry Albert" "it's okay, thank you" and he left "and I'm sorry for raising my voice at you Joctopus" I say and rub his tentacle. He blushed and grabs my hands and passionately kisses me 'I think he's been practicing on how to kiss' I think to myself as I kiss back.

But then I heard a knock, Joctopus either didn't care or didn't hear it so I swim to the locker door leaving Joctopus standing there. " Hel-" but I get knocked out once I open the door.

Joctopus' p.o.v

I hear (Y/n) swim to the door but she didn't even finish her sentence, so I walk to the door to see she's gone! "Joctopus will find you!" I yell and start running trying to find birthday present. "Birthday present! Joctopus needs you!" I yell at the verge of tears, Birthday present is at his locker talking to other loser- I mean (Y/n)'s other friends. "Joctopus I thought I told you my name is Oscar! But- are you crying!?" Oscar asks "yes! Joctopus is crying but only because someone took Joctopus' girlfriend!" I yell still crying. "(Y/n) got stolen?! We gotta do something!" Bea says "but Joctopus don't know where she went!" I said trying to calm myself down. "We'll find her, Milo you helped Albert find his missing science project right?" "Yeah-" "great! Now you'll find a missing person!" Oscar says rubbing my shoulder.

Back to you

I wake up already knowing what happened before I got here "let me go Paranhica!" I yell out banging on the door. "No! You're gonna stay in that janitors closet so deal with it!" She yells storming off, I slide down the door "Joctopus *starts crying softly* JOCTOPUS!!" It's been about three hours that I've been knocked out. I've been in here for like half an hour so schools almost over.... I might be stuck in here forever!!! I gave up hope about ten minutes ago. I just started messing with the mops being bored, I looked up at the clock "two fifty, I think I might as well try to look for something to eat I missed lunch" I say looking around. But then someone is pounding on the door "(Y/N)! Are you in there?!" It's Bea! "Yes! Get me out!" I say pounding on the door too. "Joctopus gots this!" "Move out of the way he's gonna break the door down!" Joctopus and Oscar yell 'Joctopus?! Yes! I'm free!!' I think and move out of the way just in time. "Joctopus! Bea! Oscar! Milo! Thank you guys soooo much!" I say and hug them all. "But Joctopus are you okay?!" I ask helping him up "Joctopus is fine, but who put you in there?" "It's was Paranhica! But-" before I could say anything else Joctopus starts kissing me like I've been gone for a year! I kiss back and hear Bea and Oscar say 'awww' while Milo says "and that's the case of the missing girl, and ewwww!" I break the kiss and laugh.

"We'll finish that later, because let's go get revenge!!" I yell and him and I start running trying to find Paranhica. I find her at her locker but Joctopus and I had a plan "Paranhica! Fight me!" I yell jumping out from the corner. "How'd you-" "Joctopus found her with some help!" And he punches her giving her a black eye. So I just give her a bloody nose "that's for messing with us!" I yell "come on (Y/n), Joctopus wants to go hang out now" "okay bye Paranhica!" I say and we leave her lying there. I decided we'd go to the park, so once we sat down on a bench Joctopus started kissing me passionately again, I kissed back with just as much passion. "Joctopus thought he'd lost you" "it's okay, I wouldn't ever leave you" I say as we looked at clouds.

Word count: 994

Okay this was a request from I don't know how long before, so I'll do the latest request and do another Steve Jackson X reader! So hold on, as always read on my dudes!

~Louisa