◐ nine ◑

Omg happy birthday to meeee ♥

Hope you enjoy this chap!

"Looking for me?" I hear a whisper from behind and I jolt from my seat, almost standing up from the surprise. Looking at my back, I see a smirking Joochan holding his tray.

 "What is your fucking deal, I swear---" I stop mid sentence when I realize I'm talking to Hong Joochan himself. I facepalm mentally. Stupid me, why did I even have to curse in front of him?

It seems like so many unusual things are happening today. First, Jaehyun talked to me, causually as if we've been friends for a long time. Second, Joochan didn't sit on his table. Third, Joochan was finally talking to me. How long have I wanted for this to happen again?

What's more shocking is that he sits down across me, placing his tray on the table and proceeds to eat.

Let's add this to the list of unusual things happening this day.  

I stare at him questioningly, curious as to what was going on.

"What?" Joochan looks up, food in his mouth, muffling the sound that just came out of it.

Why does he seem so casual with me today? Definitely strange.

"Is this what happens when you go absent for a day? This is weird," I point to him existing in front of me, basically, since this doesn't actually happen.

He swallows down all the food in his mouth before speaking, getting something from his bag. "Weirder than this notebook? I think not."

My mouth is wide agape, staring at my notebook in his hands.

"M-may I have it now?" I hold out my hand, praying that he'll give it to me that easily.

I seem to put my hopes up too much.

He takes it back, displaying a playful smirk. "Not until you give my chemistry notebook back."

I sigh. "It's in our classroom, now give it to me."

"Nope." And then he continues to munch on his food again.

"Did...did you see what's inside?" I stammer. If he did, it's the end of me, if he didn't, I hope he won't be curious to check it.

"No," Joochan shakes his head innocently and I sigh in relief. "Well, except for the doodles, your drawings of me, and basically your writings confessing your love to me, I didn't see anything else."

Short I KNOW sorry :'))