2. Just Friend?

{play media}

[Flashback]

My week was quite stressful. New meetings, new clients, new problems and new solutions. On top of that, the continuous threats of my parents to either find a boyfriend for myself or they themselves would find an appropriate groom for me. But after all these, finally the day to visit orphanage came.

I entered the orphanage and met Miss Lee. She is a lovely lady. I am sure her husband must be head over heels for her.

After greeting her I made my way towards the children. I didn't even reach there when the sound of laughter and cheers filled my ears. Children seemed so happy. Automatically, a grin appeared on my face. In no time, I almost started running towards them.

When I reached there, I found all the children sitting in a circle facing a blonde haired man, sitting exactly in the centre of the circle, on a stool. His back was facing me, so I couldn't see his face. But then also I was able to guess who he was.
Children continuously laughed on whatever he said.

I reached him and cleared my throat, "Umm... Hello."

As a response, he turned in my direction. The moment our eyes met, he ran his fingers through his hair and my heart skipped a beat.

 The moment our eyes met, he ran his fingers through his hair and my heart skipped a beat

"Hello, how can I help you?" He smiled at me. Oh God, that smile! It killed me then and there!

"Unnie!" Children cheered in unison and ran towards me.

"Hey there! How are you all?" I asked with same joy those children showed me.

"Oh! So I guess you are Miss Y/n/L/n, right? Hi, I am Park Jimin." He extended his hand for a shake and I accepted it, almost instantly.

"Yes, I am. How do you know?"

"Miss Lee told me. She said that children didn't miss me at all last weekend because you were here with them." He pouted like a kid.

I chuckled, "Then, should I be sorry?"

He immediately smiled, "No, no. I was just joking. I am glad you were here and they were not lonely. Thank you."

"Well... Now I am also their friend so, mention not." I smiled back.

We both played with children, a lot. Whenever Jimin smiled or unknowingly acted cute, my heart raced. Though I have seen his lot of formal pictures in the magazines but still, pictures and reality has a huuuge difference. He's such an angel. No doubt why children loved him so much. He himself becomes one with them.

_

Every weekend, Jimin and I used to visit the orphanage. We used to spend a lot of time with children and each other as well. We used to talk a lot about random things other than business. 'Cause he also used to visit there to free himself from business matters for some time.