one/Andi

I am not a whore.
I wish I could tell everyone this.

As I walk down the hall, I see everyone staring at the way I dress. Today, I was wearing dark eye makeup, a crop top and a short skirt.

People judge me by the way I dress.

I go up to my boyfriend Lucas, and give him a kiss on the cheek that has no feeling at all for me.

People don't understand me.

They all see a slut who sleeps around and can't keep a commitment.

I have dated a lot of people, both boys and girls alike.

At the beginning of each relationship, I had the same rush of happiness that everyone else would have. I would feel happy that the person that (I thought) I liked liked me back.

We would date for a couple of months. The rush would always go away. I would break up with them because I never stayed happy with anyone.

The first couple times, nobody said anything about it. I still had friends back then, and I was doing the normal teen thing: dating.

About a year of this happening, people started to spread rumors.

They called me a slut.

They told everyone I slept around.

The people that I was friends with abandoned me and would call me a whore behind my back.

I kept dating, hoping for that rush of happiness to stay. Hoping for someone to come along and change me.

The rumors kept spreading, and I just kept going, looking for my perfect match.

They call me a slut.

What they don't know is that I've never had sex.

I'm asexual in a sex-driven world.