seven/Jonah

The bell for lunch rang, and I ran out of the classroom and into the boys bathroom. I hid in the corner and tried to breathe.

I heard the door to the bathroom open and in a haze, saw two people walk in.

Shit.

I tried to make no sound, but they both saw me. I slid back until I was in the back corner.

"Hello?" Said the boy with brown hair.

I looked up and saw him standing over me. My heart sped up and my breaths were shallow. I hid my head under my hands and waited for the panic to take over.

"Shit. Shit. Buffy, he's gonna have a panic attack. Get to one side, I'll get to the other." Said the brown haired boy.

I felt them both move to my sides. "Can I touch you?" Said the boy with brown hair. I tightly nodded. "okay," he whispered as he placed an arm on my leg.

This small touch kept me grounded.

Someone was here for me.

I heard the boy and Buffy saying that I was okay and they were here for me. As the panic washed over me, I held onto that small touch.

Once my panic subsided, i looked up and saw the brown haired boy and his friend. "Hi, I'm Cyrus," he said. He smiled and it made me feel at ease.

"My name is Jonah," I said.

I looked over to his friend. They were looking down at my wrist where I had scrawled in pen, I am not a boy. They smiled, and I was slightly confused. Who would smile at something like that?

"Hi," they said, "I'm Buffy, and I can relate to...(they picked my wrist up) this."

My eyes went wide. "Uh.." I said

"Hi...I'm a boy." They said.

My smile went wide.

"Friends?" Cyrus asked.

"Friends." Buffy responded.

"Friends." I said.

Friends.

A/N hey it's the author! If you are thinking this, then NO Jonah doesn't like Cyrus. This is a Tyrus book.

Also, if you ever need any help with anxiety, depression, gender confusion or dysphoria, you can always come to me ♥️

-Ty