twenty one (part 1)/TJ

This is very gay

At 6:30, I took my bike and rode to outside the school, where Jonah was waiting. We left my bike outside the school as we slipped silently down to Cyrus's house.

We arrived at his house and followed the procedures we had come up with. We hid in the bushes until 7, and we saw a flashing light from above us. Cyrus was ready to go. I saw him climb off onto the ledge that was right below his room. There was a small thump as his feet hit the ledge. I moved so he could see me. "Cy, I need you to jump. I can catch you, I promise," I whispered.

He swung both legs over the side so he was sitting. I moved so I could catch him as he jumped straight into my arms. It wasn't far of a jump, so we didn't fall over. God, I love him.

Jonah checked quickly for anyone looking out the window before we ran. I held Cyrus's hand as we ran back to the school.

Jonah was calling Andi to see their status is. I stood with Cyrus on the steps as the sun set. He looked sad. "Cy, are you o"- I said before being cut off by him. "Teej?"

I smiled. "Yes?" I whispered. "Oh, fuck, TJ, just kiss me," he said, his eyes lighting up. "Are you sure? I don't want this to just distract you from-"

He leaned in so our foreheads were touching. "Teej," he said softly, "I like you so much. Oh fuck, so much that it hurts." I smiled widely. We leaned in until our lips were connected for the third time. It was soft and absolutely amazing. The kiss was short, and when we pulled away, I held him.

Jonah walked up to us. I let go of him. "They're leaving now," they said, "They should be here soon."

They were almost safe.

Part two tomorrow.
5 chapters left.
Thank you so much for supporting my story.