nineteen and a half/Cyrus's mom

Tw: the f slur and extreme homophobia and the h slur (h*mo)
Lol I feel like the fucking lion king with this half chapter XD

While I sat at the table, waiting for the parents meeting to happen, I felt something was gonna happen.

A dark skinned woman with long fluffy hair sat down next to me.

"Hello, I'm Leanna," she said (A/N goddamn it I know that's not her name I just am too lazy to look it up)

"Do I know you?" I said, confused.

She said, "My /daughter/ is friends with your son. /She/ told me she was a boy, and I believe /her/ friends did this to her."

My smile disappeared. "My son came out as a faggot to me last year. Of course he would try to make more fags."

And we agreed to end this all.

When I got home from the parents meeting, I saw my son on the phone with a boy. They were staring at each other. Fags, I thought to myself as I walked into his room. Cyrus hung up his phone quickly and looked at me. "Start packing," I said, "We're leaving. LET'S GO!" He was horrified.

"What did I do?" He said.

"You're trying to make more people faggots like you, aren't you, boy? A girl just told her mom that she's a boy. And you're friends with her. And that boy talking to you? You're probably trying to make him a homo just like you!"

He seemed to be close to tears. "Mom, those are my friends. I didn't make them that way, they just accepted themselves because they finally had support!"

I scoffed. "Start packing, boy, we're leaving tomorrow and we're never coming back."

And I left the room.

Wow two updates in one day is Tyler sick?
Yes actually I am whoops

Ly
Stay wicked
Ty