twenty four/Jonah

This one week with Cyrus living with me has been great. We share stories and love writing little notes for each other that we leave around the house. It always helps my mood.

I really feel like that we are becoming pretty good friends. I mean, yeah, we have fought, but for most of the time, we are chill.

The day that Buffy went to go get clothes with Bex was also a great day for me. I got all of his old feminine clothes. Cyrus tried it on for fun, but I really felt like I could be more feminine now that I am out.

After trying on a lot of clothes that was more androgynous, found something that felt perfect.

(Ignore the tights, jewelry and bag)

The skirt fell perfectly to above my knees, and was puffy enough to hide my more masculine features. The shirt was adorable and fit the outfit perfectly. I smiled at myself in the mirror. I finally saw part of what I wanted to see.

Later that week, I spent some time with Andi. She comes over a lot. We usually just play video games and talk a lot about what was going on with our group.

But today was different.

We both felt a deeper connection to each other than we did with any of our other friends. It's like another layer of friendship, falling in the grey space between Platonic and Romantic. Neither of us wanted to date. We just wanted to be closer.

And so we decided on something. 

We would be platonic partners.

I'm so happy.