Chapter 1: A New Location

Henry's P.O.V

It's been one year. One year since it all happened. The fire. I stare at the wall of my bedroom, thinking deeply. When that news report flashed on the screen, I cried. Michael never deserved that death. He never deserved the life he had. Forced to relive his life over and over again. Unable to die until the souls his father had reaped were set free. Even then, there were still others. Michael tried his best, but he failed. I know he wouldn't be able to move on until all the souls were free. But where was he now?

I sighed then got up out of bed. I had to greet the new woman who was going to soon own her own restaurant. Her own Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Being the owner of Fazbear Entertainment, it was my duty to greet the new employees. Ugh. I hated this company. But it made too much money, so I couldn't just shut it down. There was also another reason. There were other, more hostile animatronics. Lurking in the shadows of society. It was formerly my job to locate and salvage these robots. But now, it would be someone else's job. To find the remnants of the Afton family. To find my daughter. I got dressed in my best suit and drove to the newest Freddy's location. Time to meet the new owner in person.

Your P.O.V

You arrive at the newest Freddy's location, ready for your new job. You were soon to be the owner of this location, and you were excited. You walk over to the door, only to find it locked. The door was new too. No slamming down this door. Then, a red car pulls into the parking lot, and a man dressed in a formal suit gets out and walks over to you. 

"Welcome to your new restaurant! I'm Henry, the owner of Fazbear Entertainment and co-owner of Afton Robotics. What's your name?" the man says, his straight face lined with stress wrinkles and bags under his eyes. He looked like he hadn't been sleeping well for a while.

"I'm Y/N. Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you. Also, are you alright?" you ask, your voice lined with worry.

Henry stiffens, then responds icily. "Yes. Everything is alright. Does that matter at this current time?"

"Well, no. I just noticed that you were...stressed," you explain.

Henry smiles sadly then pulls a key out of his pocket. "Anyway, here's the key to the establishment. You're the new owner, and I'd like to congratulate you on behalf of the company."

You take the key, but you still have questions. "Why are you the owner of Afton Robotics?" you ask.

Henry stiffens once again, but this time, he cannot hold back his tears. His face has an expression of pain, regret, and sorrow. "Because the former owner is dead. My former friend, William Afton."

You gasp, and Henry groans. You quickly take the key and unlock the door. Out of the corner of your eye, you notice a shadow flicker on the wall. An inhuman shadow. You whirl around to see what it was, but the thing is gone. You walk into the restaurant, and Henry follows you in. You stare at the barren tables facing a blank wall. The whole room appears lonely and empty, just like you. You sigh and walk around throughout the new pizzeria, peeking into every room. There are only 5 rooms including the restrooms. There is one slightly smaller room that you assume is the kitchen. There is also a small room that Henry explains is your workspace, where you "salvage" old animatronics from the alley out back. You blanch at the thought of what horrors could be lurking in that alley.

Once Henry finishes giving you the walkthrough of your daily duties, which includes sitting at an old desk and ordering supplies with an ancient computer, you go home. Tomorrow is another day.