Memories of the Past: The Box

You crawl to the hole and crawl through it. A firefighter sees you and carries you to an ambulance that's waiting nearby. He sets you down and the ambulance whisks you to the hospital.

That's all you remember about that fateful night. You have lived alone for another decade and now stay in a retirement home. You remember Henry and Michael, the two people you loved so much, now gone. Maybe you should have stayed.

You had waited 30 years as a virgin for Michael. Lonely and empty, you felt that Michael had been the only thing to complete you. Then Henry had arrived into your life, and you had fallen in love with him. Now they were both dead, and you only had yourself to blame.

You remember the box that Michael had been holding right before the fire had consumed him. It was now sitting on your bedside table. The police had given you the box because it had your name on it. They also gave you two keys, which opened the box. You had never opened it...until now.

You grasped the keys in your frail, liver-spotted hand and unlocked the box. The locks fell to the floor with dull thuds. You lift the lid of the box open and see 5 cassettes and a cassette player.

You listen to the cassettes, one by one, and have a heart attack. You fall to the ground as nurses rush in to try to save you but they are too late. You are dead.

(The contents of the cassettes will be answered in FNaF Reader: Dark Descent. Make sure to check it out!)

Box Ending