Messy Twister

The Avengers would have game night once a month. It was started after the first Battle of New York, and the six original Avengers were living in Stark Tower. Once more Avengers got added into the mix, it became this big thing that everyone was obligated to go to, unless they were on a mission. And slowly more and more people began to join in on the fun, even those who weren't official Avengers, like Scott Lang and Doctor Strange.

The memo for this month's game night had only one small instruction: to wear all white. It was Wanda's turn to pick the game, and she had something fun planned, but for it to work, everyone would need to wear white. When the team began to funnel into the game room, Wanda was standing there, barefoot, in a white t-shirt dress, pouring paint onto a giant twister mat. Everything in the room had been covered in plastic, even the floor, the furniture was pushed to the walls, and the Vision was floating around, securing that plastic. Even he was wearing all white - a t-shirt and jeans, but he too was barefoot.

Once everyone had entered the room, standing in a sort of half-circle around the giant mat, Wanda stood on the edge of the map, Vision beside her, and looked at them all carefully.

"Alright. No shoes. We're going to play Messy Twister, it's basically regular twister but there's paint on the mat, which makes it more slippery and it gets your hands, feet, and hopefully, clothes, covered in paint." She was holding the spinner, and glanced around. "Who wants to be the ref?"

"I should probably do it," Bruce stepped forward. "Don't want an incident if I slip and fall." Wanda nodded and handed him the spinner, and he perched himself on the edge of one of the plastic-covered couches. "Who goes first?"

"I want to go first!" Sam stepped forward, looking proud in his white t-shirt and jogger pants. "Let me go first, big guy." Bruce spun the spinner.

"Left hand green, Falcon." He announced, and the man went to the edge and squatted down, placing his hand in the green paint. The rest of the Avengers made a weird line, with Peter Parker ending up next. Bruce spun, "Alright, kid. Right foot red."

They went along until the whole team had one hand or foot on the mat. Bruce had made a list of the order to tell people to do their moves, and then the fun really began.

Peter was unlucky, because when he was given his next color, he had to stretch past Thor, Doctor Strange, and Natasha. Bucky kept being given a color for his right hand, so he just kept hopping from one side to the next. At one point, Steve had his four extremities on four different colors and had to twist around T'Challa, Wanda, Vision, and Tony. Sam had one hand free and tried to tickle the exposed abdomen of the Captain, leading him to falling and knocking over Tony, Sam, Rhodey, and Clint.

The final four in the game were Wanda, Vision, Shuri, and Peter. Shuri was surprisingly bendy and was twisted around Peter with her right hand on red, left hand on green, right foot on yellow, and left foot on red. Peter had his right hand on yellow, left hand on red, and both of his feet on blue, and was twisted upside down. Wanda and Vision were somehow still extremely close to each other and had their hands and feet on the same colors, Vision just one step ahead of her, as they were facing each other: right hands on red, left hands on yellow, right feet on blue, and left feet on yellow. Shuri slipped when trying to move her right hand to green, and knocked over both herself and the Spiderman. Paint flew over both of them and over the two remaining players, and some of the players on the sideline. A few had already announced that they wanted to play again, once this game was up.

Wanda had to move her hand between Vision's legs, a red blush covering her face. He had to lean over to stretch out to place his hand where it was needed, and the two were face-to-face. Their movements were echoed like this for a few more rounds, until Wanda's foot slipped as she was moving it behind Vision's leg, and she fell into him, pushing them both back on the mat.

"I'm so sorry, Vis!" She exclaimed, jumping up. He smiled warily and sat up. "Are you alright?" She leaned down to make sure he wasn't hurt, and some of the others felt the need to look away from an intimate moment.

"So, uh... who won?" Bucky offered. Glances were shared all around the room, and no one had a clear answer.

"It's a draw, I guess." Bruce announced. "But we can have another round..." He glanced at the two still on the mat. Wanda had flicked a spot of paint at Vision, and then got up and went to hide behind Clint. Sam leaned over and whispered something to Rhodey upon seeing the two, and then the two shook hands.

"I want in on that!" Clint yelled, clearly having heard the terms of their bet. "I say three weeks."

"Three weeks for what?" Vision asked, confused. Wanda shook her head and started to add more paint to the mat. "Wanda, do you know what they are talking about?"

"I say three hours." Peter mumbled under his breath. Shuri nodded beside him. Wanda continued to ignore everyone and was finished with the paint, so they came up with a new order and restarted the game. This game went on a bit faster since everyone was already covered in paint, and about halfway through Wanda slipped and fell on Vision again. Luckily no one else got knocked over, and the two sat off to the side watching the final three. T'Challa, Steve, and Peter were the last ones, but Steve slipped and it left the Wakandan king and the teenager. Shuri cheered for Peter, much to her brother's dismay, and in the end, Peter won.

The scramble for showers was not the best, but instead of showering some of them went out to train in the sunshine. Wanda and Vision were the only ones who stayed in the room, cleaning and putting away the twister mat and plastic.

"Wanda..." Vision began. "What did the others mean when they were betting, earlier?"

"They're betting on us. On if we will enter into a relationship." She responded, leaning on the couch that was still covered in paint. "It's silly. They're all blind to see that we've been together for a while."

"Why do we not say anything?" He asked, walking up to her. She placed her hand, covered in dried paint, on the side of his face.

"I just want to see if they'll notice anytime soon." She whispered, and he leaned down to kiss her.

"I KNEW IT!" A voice yelled from behind them. They broke apart and turned to see Peter, showered and changed, smirking at them.

"Peter, we've been dating for three months." Wanda informed him, and he frowned. "The bet was null and void from the moment you all made it." He shrugged and began to run through the compound, announcing their relationship. Wanda sighed, "Kid's excited. We'd better enjoy this moment alone while we can." Vision once again leaned down and kissed her, still covered in paint.