A Perfect Match (Mature Content)

{Holy shit, I'm actually updating this fic. Or, you know, any of my fics. For reference, my last update on this was July 1, 2018 and today is April 28, 2020. So. A lot has happened since then. Anyways, my pent up sexual needs have caused me to write this fic that takes place between AOU and IW. Enjoy!}

Wanda Maximoff had fallen into a sort of routine.

Each morning, Wanda would wake up to find her bed empty. She was alone, as she preferred.

She would shower, dress for the day, and then head out into the main living area of the compound. By the time Wanda actually managed to leave her rooms, no one else was in the kitchen eating their breakfast. So she ate alone, as she preferred.

Eventually she would make her way to the training room. Rhodey and Sam were usually sparring, and Natasha was always using the shooting range. Wanda had never seen the Vision train, and Steve was usually training outside or on a solo mission. So she did her training alone, as she preferred.

She did most of her daily routine alone. She liked to be alone, because then she wouldn't be forced to follow social customs. Ever since she lost Pietro, she preferred the silence that she felt inside.

The team would eat dinner together, mostly in silence save for Sam cracking jokes and Natasha's sighs. They weren't really a family, not yet anyways. How could they be if the Vision wasn't participating?

Missions weren't much different. Steve would give them their tasks. They would do their tasks. They would go home. It was simple. It was repetitive. But it was their routine. And Wanda was always alone, as she preferred.

But Wanda didn't like to fall asleep alone. She didn't like to cry alone. And she had her own needs, too. She could do all of these things on her own, but she preferred not to.

She would usually cry herself to sleep, if she slept at all. Melatonin gummies were her good friends, but her dreams/nightmares would always ruin her quality of sleep. She hated crying, so she held it back as much as she could, but when the tears came, they came to stay for the long weekend.

Wanda had her needs, too. Hearing Steve and Natasha fucking just a few rooms over was a definite turn on, no matter how guilty it made Wanda feel. Wanda was pretty good with her fingers, and had even purchased a vibrator for her especially lonely evenings/mornings/afternoons. Because of her powers, she could put a sound barrier around her walls and be as loud as she needed to be. But she wasn't loud. Being on the run as a child made her quiet.

Wanda had never been touched in that way by anyone else. She considered using a dating website to find a quick fuck just to get it over with. Then maybe it wouldn't be so bad. But it also wouldn't be so bad to have someone to share life with.

---

The Vision had developed some sort of a routine. He did the same things day in and day out, the only changes were if he went on a mission with the rest of the team. When he wasn't on a mission, he stayed within his room, learning about human life. He didn't know much about how other people lived their lives. Everything was a routine for him. He never slept, he never ate. He just trained and learned. How could he know if life was good?

Mission after mission, he tried to understand more. About the stone in his head, about his creation, about what it meant to be alive if he wasn't breathing.

He couldn't understand.

And yet, his routine was sustained.

---

"No. No more." Tony Stark was barging into Vision's room, an empty space except for a wardrobe full of sweaters and slacks. "I didn't create you to just float in the middle of your room and ignore the rest of the team."