chapter 3 : my happy place

King was dropped off to Alex , I was on my way to my salon that was like 20 minutes away from my home . My makeup game was on point cause I don't have time for my workers to ask me any questions even tho Ash has came to my job and choked me up in my office . I sped down the highway blasting my girl Tammy ' only one ' , that was my shit and it spoke to me in ways you wouldn't believe .

" I might do my thing .. might take off this diamond ring and you bet not say nothing .. Don't say shit to me .. cause baby boy in a fucking minute you him be history " I sang my heart out in the car .

It was so beautiful outside today , The thought of my birthday being in 2 days really excites me but I know it's going to be a recipical of last year . I enjoyed it because I was home with my son but Ash was out chilling and probably doing him , There was no hope for me going out with my best friend so she came over and chilled with me and king .

It was May 9th and the weather out here was wonderful , I'll probably tale king out to the park or for ice cream . I pulled up to my salon and parked in my parking lot . One thing I can admit is whatever I'm going through at home I'll never take out on anyone on the outside . It's not their fault that I'm dumb and let this nigga do whatever to me so I give them the best attitude ever . Even if it kills me on the inside , I haven't had a deep conversation with Kayla in a while like we barely see each other it's mostly over the phone .

I pulled out my phone and texted her , " I might have a few hours before picking up king you wanna hang ? " I sent it and got out my car . It was an unfamiliar man outside my salon looking around as if he was the irs or something .

" hi how can I help you ? " I said looking at him awkwardly .

" Yes hello , do you know the owner of this shop ? " he asked taking out a notepad .

" your speaking to her " I said laughing .

" Well today is your lucky day , I'm Josh from the beauty bar in Miami and I've been seeing happy clients from your salon & was wondering if you would like to take things to the next step with me and open up a salon near by or maybe out of state " he said and I recognized his face completely ! He's been doing hair with different celebrities all over and has his own hair company , I was so happy like I could jump on this man and hug & kiss him .

" that's wonderful , here's my number maybe we can talk more about this tommorow " I said passing him my business card with all my info on it .

Blessing in blessing , This was truly one of the best news I got this whole week .. shit this whole year . Kayla called me but I missed the call , I'll call her ass later I'm too excited right now . 

" Wassup boss lady " Tyrone said being the diva he always is . I love his ass he lightens my day up always .

Tyrone was the one who did all the weaves and frontal in the shop and when I tell you he slays hunty .. you know the rest , Brooke did the make up & you'd leave out here wanting to keep your make up for days and she let's you know the real . Layla does the nails and she will have you leave with a smile on your face and the same exact design you asked of her , She also does eye brows and my baby Ling Ling ( Kat ) does the toes which is her sister . I call her Ling Ling cause it fits her nor just because she's Chinese but because she's so adorable and I think that is a cute ass name . Then theirs mimi that does the hair dying and will have your hair dripping in flawless colors .

" Hey beautiful ladies " I said which was ok cause Tyrone considers and carries himself as a lady shit his ass be dressed better than me sometimes .

" you looking happy " Mimi said at the front desk .

" you guys I have great news ! You know Jacob that hairstylist who works with celebrities and stuff ? " I asked putting down my purse .

" Yes girrrl ! What about him ? " Tyrone said with his eyes lit up .