★𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅★︎

☹︎︎𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙐𝙎☹︎

i woke up in my own bed, my alarm going off. i took a shower and sat on my bed debating on what to wear. i took out some beige ripped jeans and a black long sleeved shirt. last night with peep felt really okay.

i've always dreamed about being friends with a rapper. lil peep or xxxtentacion. now that im friends with lil peep its crazy. up close he's way more hotter, and nicer than i thought. i imagined him to be rude honestly. but i guess people always assume the worst.

i slid my bag over my shoulders and grabbing my phone and walked out the door. i ran my fingers through my hair as i walked down the street. it wasnt all that cold today, i made it to school on time and sat in my class with minutes to spare.

𝙋𝙀𝙀𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎💔
i like when ur over

𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙐𝙎🌙🖤
next time come to the party w me

𝙋𝙀𝙀𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎💔
i like when ur in my bed baby

𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙐𝙎🌙🖤
come to the mall w me today

𝙋𝙀𝙀𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎💔
after school bc someones still a youngin lmfao

𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙐𝙎🌙🖤
make fun of me again & see if i stay w you

i laid my phone down actually doing my work this time. when the bell rang jake and ryan surrounded me i was prepared to fight.

"i just wanna say i'm seriously so sorry for pushing you over." ryan's eyes were wide, they were afraid of me.

"yeah yeah what the fuck ever now move." i growled they quickly moved i grinned, in the hallway jax came up to me.

"dude why werent you at the party?" jax asked.

"next one i'll be there, promise." i walked away going to my class.

𝙋𝙀𝙀𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎💔
why u gotta do me like that baby

𝙋𝙀𝙀𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎💔
u already know i love when ur around

𝙋𝙀𝙀𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎💔
now ur ignoring me ok

i slightly laughed and did my work, jax sat in front of me.

"were you with peep?" he asked, i rolled my eyes. how does everyone even know i hang around peep?

"why you care so much? i said ill be there next time." he shrugged, i slumped back in my chair. i put my head down on my desk plugging my headphones and playing music. some people smiled at me and came up to me asking about peep.

of course i told them to leave me the fuck alone because its nothing that serious being friends with peep. allison stood in front of me.

"i heard you deal?" i shrugged.

"depends on what you want." i replied, she nodded.

"just some weed thats all." i nodded.

"listen ion got it with me but tomorrow if you bring the money." she nodded throwing a thumbs up. i mean even if i beat her ass im still making money.