Ch 14- What did I just do?

Alexander POV

       I woke up with a bright light, blinding me for a few seconds. I look around and see that I'm hooked up to an IV and a breathing machine with bloody gaws (idk if that's the actual word or not) wrapped around my arms. A few seconds later, a doctor comes in, taking off the breathing machine and asked questions, then left. Now I'm a lone and it's quiet. I hate when it's quiet.

      A few minutes later, a worried Eliza comes in. She comes up to me hug me, then slaps me.

Alex- OW! What the heck was that for?!

Eliza- What was tHAT FOR?! WHY WERE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF?!?!

     I have no words. I'm just shocked. I know that Eliza was the mother of the group, but I never heard her yell.

Eliza- So you have nothing? Nothing?? That's always your answer, isn't it?

Alex-.... I don't feel loved.

Eliza- What? Alex, speak up!

Alex- I DON'T FEEL LOVED, ALRIGHT?

Eliza- You don't feel loved? Why wouldn't you? You have amazing friends and you have-

Alex- Please don't say that I have you. I know you don't love me. None of you love me.

Eliza- Lexi, please!

*flashback*

"Come on Lexi, please! Just one more game?" 

My cousin begs me. He won another game of hide and see. Key word: another. He always wins, and it bugs me.

Alex- No, we have to get inside, there's a storm coming!

(idk his cousin's name, so I'm making it up: Patrick XD) 

 Patrick- Pleeeeeeeeease?

Alex- No, now let's go.

Patrick- Alex, no.

Alex- Alex, yes.

Patrick- Alex, NOOOOOO!

Alex- Alex, YEEEEEESSS!

      He looks at me with his sad puppy dog eyes, he adds the quivering lip with the head leaning sideways. I can't say no to this.

Alex- Fine, but one more game and that's it.

      Patrick shakes his head, excited that he got his way.... like usual. We play for five minutes when I hear thunder and my family shouting for us. I see a hurricane forming. I instantly go look for Patrick. When I find him, he's hanging onto a tree for his life. The waves are slowly pulling us down, but I quickly climb to the top of the tree. I reach my hand out.

Alex- Pat! Grab my hand!

      He reaches out, but the waves crash against the tree, quickly pulling him down.

*end of flashback*

Alex- What did you just call me?

Eliza- Lexi..?

Alex- Get out.

Eliza- Alex-

Alex- I SAID GET THE HELL OUT!

      She quickly runs out. Oh God, what did I just do?

Eliza POV

    Oh God, oh God, oh God.... what did I just do?? He hates me now, but I won't give up on him. There's still over half of him and his past that I need to know about, and I think I may have discovered some of it. I quickly drive to my house and barge into Peggy's yellow and gray room. I start to pace around the room.