Ch 24- Candy Store??

Oof, here comes a Heathers and Hamilton crossover! To summarize, I just started watching Heather's, so I'm obsessed and I feel like this crossover would be perfect for the story right now!

Eliza POV

When we arrived at the mall, we walked in where we saw three girls wearing red, green, and yellow. The red in the middle, yellow on the right, and green on the left. Wow, why is reminding me of my sisters? Oh, maybe it's because they're all wearing almost the same colors and they're in our famous Schuyler Sister position.  

Red- Ha, who the hell is this, Seabury?

Seabury- This is Elizabeth Schuyler, and she's the one that I told you about! You know, the girl who needs you're help!

       The yellow one came up to me.

Yellow- Wow! Let's keep her! Her face is perfect! If I took a meat cleaver down the center of her skull.... I'd I have matching half's! That's very important.

Green- Yet, she could afford to loose a few pounds.

          Wow.... these girls are mythic bitches.

Red- Well, I can never turn down a makeover. Especially for a friend. All we need is a bit of lip gloss, mascara, fix her hair and we're done! Let's make her beautiful. Ok?

Eliza- ....Ok! But what's your names?

Seabury- Heather, Heather, and Heather.

Eliza- Well, that's not going to be confusing at all. Can I go by numbers?

Green- Ooh! Can I be number one?

Red- Shut up, Heather!

Green- Sorry, Heather...

Red- We all know that's I'm number one. I'm Heather Chandler. Greeny over there is Heather Duke. And the yellow creepy one is Heather McNamara. Now let's get this makeover started!

         We go around the mall looking for many outfits, makeup, wigs, you name it.

Eliza- Hey, guys. I don't think I need a wig.

Heather McNamara- But we need hair to match you're equal face!

          I see Heather Chandler roll her eyes.

Heather Chandler- She's right. Her hair is fine. But we need a color to match it. What color do you think, Elizabeth?

Heather Duke- Green.

Heather McNamara- Yellow.

Heather Chandler- You dipwads! Those are you colors! What's your favorite color in the world, Elizabeth?

          Ugh, I already hate being called Elizabeth. It's cringy.

Eliza- Uh, you can actually call me Eliza.

           I see Chandler give a pissed look.

Eliza- If you want-

Chandler- No, no, Eliza's fine. But if there's one thing I don't like, it's being corrected. Now tell me: what's your favorite color?

Eliza- Blue.

            We keep shopping until the night is over. Oh gosh, I have to face those people at school tomorrow. What do I do.

Chandler- Hey looser, do you want to be apart of our squad now? We'll call it "Heather's and Eliza"!

             Oof, now I know I understand why Peggy always hates being called "and Peggy". Well, It's better than hanging with those traitors.