•2•

They didn't know what they'll face. They didn't know Yang Hyunsuk would approve of this petty collaboration and for what? A petty TV show? A TV show they're doubtful anyone would watch aside of course, their own fans.

Jisoo and the girls were waiting for their manager, settling with some small business in the same area. Talk about being booked. One after the other. As much as it stresses them, they actually enjoy those fashion gigs and large commercials as time goes by.

I wonder how the two are doing.

"Jisoo, can you grab the tissue roll over there?" Jennie's eyes were watery and her nose was screaming rudolph the reindeer. Jisoo's eyes stranded towards the vehicle's chair compartment then into Jennie's hazelnut eyes as she hand over the tissue roll.

"You look like shit, Jennie."

Sillhouettes of two on the van's window startled the hell out of both Kims, causing them small unnecessary screams. It's Chaeyoung and Lisa, and giants suddenly popping out of nowhere with milk teas in their hand's not really what Jisoo and Jennie expected since they're out in a public place.

Their eyes were cluelessly wandering around the car's window, making an attempt to see through its thick tint while Lisa places gentle knocks and the ones inside thought it was hilarious.

"Looks like someone outshitted me. They definitely look worse than my runny nose." Jennie mumbled.

"Well, aren't you gonna open the fucking door?" the dark hair tucked her sweater on Jennie, who couldn't feel any colder. The brunnette flared her door authority since she's beside it but she insisted on feeding from the clowns outside. "Let's wait a lil more bit. I'll open once Chaeng's pissed."

They finally gave up when their ears grew tired of Lisa's endless whinning. They can just imagine the humiliation she's bringing to them.

"Jisoo and Jennie! We bought you drinks!" Lisa was ecstatic when she lend the drinks. The Kims' agenda didn't affect her mood since it barely reached her love for milk teas. Same for Chaeyoung, foodwise.

"Thanks, cuties."

Just a few seconds behind them, their manager have also arrived. They were once again reminded of the highlight, the TV show. Collaborating with other idols in another industry made Jennie's stomach churn. They're idols after all. Why are they filming a trying-hard reality show instead of performing?

Lisa breaks the ice. She's taking charge of Operation: Piss Chaeng and Jisoo immediately grasped the situation. She's the least who'll miss out on the teasing going on between the girls.

"Guess who's nervous for Blacktan TV?" said Lisa. Everyone in the van had this particular look at Chaeyoung and her puffy cheeks went along and blushed.

"Ooh. I see. Bangtan Sonyeondan. Another Park." Jennie teased.

"Stop getting on my ass, women!" She continuedly sipped on her drink, pretending not to hear the girls' teases but the obvious grin on her face and the sparkle in her eyes everytime he's being talked about failed her.

"She's probably excited to film." Jisoo whispered to the dark haired with a slightly louder voice, purposely letting the blondie hear.

She wished she had the confidence to look firm in front of him. She wished she did not look like a pushover in front of him. Judging from the way the other girls tease her, she knew it's not gonna be that easy and comfortable to film the show.