•46•

Epilogue

The members of both Blackpink and BTS have been summoned to the headquarters of YG Entertainment.

Yang Hyunsuk' secretary signaled all of them to enter.

They all entered with heads low aside from Namjoon, who greeted the CEO with utmost respect.

"So, my assistant had discovered that both of you groups have been doing malicious activities under my nose."
Taehyung, Jennie, Jisoo and Jin were very anxious and nervous for every second that passed. They were afraid that they would get caught having a relationship.

Rosé immediately stepped in to stop the president from opening other topics.

"Sajangnim, if this us about the funeral visit, I would like to apologize on everyone's behalf. It was my idea."

"Park Chaeyoung, you've gotten bolder now, huh? But you aren't as stable as your talent yet. What gut did you have to cancel a tour? Do you know how easy it is to disband you bunch of girls?"

Rosé was nearly breaking into tears, and it's obvious that she's only trying her best to hold it in for the others since she really was the one behind the commotion.

The door cracked open and a familiar figure appeared. It was Seungri, working his way on meddling in the conversation.

"I know that what they did
was wrong, but aren't you a little too harsh on them?" Seungri said. "Isn't the food that you're eating right now in your table coming from them, your moneymakers?" Rosé seeing that the conversations were getting personal, decided to step back a little and give space to the two of them. Even the boys only stood there to watch. They didn't even want to try meddling with Seungri's rage.

"Seungri, where's your manners?"

"Manners your foot, Sajangnim. I think you keep forgetting that Blackpink has been serving you well even way before their debut so can't you at least give them proper treatment?"

"Oh and yeah, thanks for making an image of a bad example vivid. At least, I'll know what I'll surely not do when I become a CEO." It made Hyunsuk cough in his seat.

"Where is this hatred rooting from, Seungri?"

"YG's been known for depriving their artist from releasing songs in the right time. Aren't you tired of continuously tarnishing this company's reputation? I don't want other groups to carry with them the curse you laid upon us BigBang and 2ne1, especially Lee Hi."

The president seemed embarrassed, being trashtalked by his idol in front of Bangtan.

"Everyone, leave. Except you, Seungri." he said in a very cold tone.

Everyone followed his orders and started leaving the room one by one. Jennie was halted by Seungri as he gave her a small pouch.

"Enjoy."

Jennie, being the last of them leaving the room saw Seungri giving signals to his secretary who was lifting about two reams thick of documents and the last thing she heard was, "do you see these papers?"

"Um, does this usually happen to your company?" Namjoon asked, pointing at the closed door.

"Yup, nothing unusual to see here." Lisa answered, while taking a bite from the sandwhich Hoseok was eating. He only gave her a stern look. Meanwhile, Jungkook looked like there was an imaginary thunderstorm above him, as he looked so dull watching the two.

"Jennie-ssi, what's with the pouch?" Taehyung asked, trying his best not to get caught. Jennie, who lost it for a moment, decided to open it, she raised what was inside and all of them gathered and circled around her.

"Flight tickets?" Yoongi asked. He sounded excited.

There was also note that fell along with the tickets that Jennie was holding. Rosé bent down to pick it up.

"That's flight tickets to New York, have fun and for sure when you come back here, I'll be the one sitting in the office.

ps: Big thanks to Rosè or whatever her name is spelled, for paving the way for me to rage my war against that foot. It's really okay to break the rules sometimes, you know."
-victoRI

Rosé crumpled the paper after reading it, with eyes almost filled with tears. "Seungri-oppa's so brave huhu."

Jisoo removed Seokjin's hands that was firmly wrapped on her waist as she scurried towards Chaeyoung to give her comfort.

The arguments began growing louder, startling them who was staying just outside of the office.

"Uhm, guys? I think we need to get going." Taehyung said.