•15•

jisoo

"Are you feeling better now? You look so different a while ago." he said.

"I'm totally okay, brother." I said as I tapped his shoulders.

I was staring at the fire when sharp memories kicked in again in a flash. My  head hurts so much.

I began feeling the burning sensations again.

It's slowly stinging every corner of my head.

Help me.

seokjin

"Jisoo! Gwaenchana?" I asked. She kept massaging the temple of her head. She must be hurting.

"I j-just feel uncomfortable..." she muttered.

Tears began falling in her eyes. What's going on? Is this another episode of her memories coming back?

I was tapping her back but she was still crying non-stop. I couldn't do anything else.

Who would have thought that Jisoo can cry?

"Gwaenchana, gwaenchana."

I embraced her. I feel her tightening her grip in my shirt but it went long enough to make her feel better.

Then she let go slowly.

"I-i can remember it now." she uttered.

"Remember what?"

"Min Y-yoongi." my eyes went big.

"What about him?"

"My first love."

I just don't know what to feel. I clenched my fist and i feel it becoming numb.

"He was the man that kept appearing in my dreams for five years."

For five goddamn fucking years, I can't believe you had to endure that painful nightmares for that long.

"Then, did you know each other from the past?"

"Maybe. It wasn't until now that I remembered his face. No wonder I keep getting faniliar vibes when i'm with him."

"Are you telling me that Min Yoongi was pretending to not know you the whole time?"

"I think so."

It finally made sense.

"I remember you asking for advice yesterday." Yoongi added.

"Hyung! I remember you giving me an advice too!" said Taehyung.

"Woah! Daebak! Why would you even give an advice, Min Yoongi? That's new. Spill!" I muttered.

"Bwo? Spill what? I have nothing to spill."he said. All of us were staring at him.

And in this conversation, we were even infront of Kim Jisoo!

"Stop crying, Kim Jisoo. It does not suit you, okay? Cheer up baby!" I sang. It made her giggle.

"Please don't tell anyone. Even Min Yoongi." she said as she wiped her tears.

"I can keep a secret."

"Thank you, Jin."

After a few minutes, her face went back to normal. It's as if she never even cried. She was all cheerful.

She went from 0-100 real quick.

Mianhae, Hoseok. 

For that shiny legendary pokemon.