•21•

yoongi

This is a first

This is a first.

Jin hyung never sent me a message like this.

Who might that be?

I wore my normal outfit

I walked to Jin's house

I walked to Jin's house. It was pretty near from the gym.

I rang the doorbell and what flashed in front of me was the one I never expected.

It's Kim Jisoo.

I bowed slightly. She let me in. She led the way as if she knew the house well.

I noticed the shirt she was wearing.

It was Jin hyung's. I'm sure of it.

Did she sleep with him?

Her natural beauty was well reflected. she served me a mojito as soon as I got in. I still remember her experimenting on mixing drinks before.

She did well.

She sitted in front of me.

"Min Yoongi..."

I have a bad feeling about this. Does she know already?

"Why did you want to tal--"

"Why did you have to keep it in?" she were sipping her mojito. Her hands were trembling.

I got frozen.

"W-wha--" i got cut off.

"During the race, during those times we were together, why did you have to keep it in? Do you really hate me that much?"even her tone is changing. Her voice were starting to crack. She kept looking down and I can see tears falling from her eyes.

I felt weak. I hate myself. Why do I have to be the cause of her pain? Why am I always the black cat?

"imI-i'm sorry." that's all that went out of my mouth.

"imIt was okay for you that I didn't remember you? You watched me break down into pieces knowing that you were the cause of it?"

"Jisoo. I'm not worth it,okay?" I was clenching my fist so hard. "I just, don't deserve you. I'd rather suffer alone than let you take part of this melancholy."

"That's why I want to hear from you. I'm not going to get mad. I just want to hear your side." she seriously stated.

My guts were feeling weak. Who knew i'd get to talk to you again?

"When you were hospitalized, I realized something. I leashed you a lot. I did not let you do the things you want. If that accident was the end of you, I could've killed myself for pulling you away from doing the things you love. Then, the opportunity came. You happened to remember everyone else aside from me."

She continued sipping from her drink.

"Your mom doesn't know me either. You were just about to introduce me to her that time. so I just told her that I was your friend. Then she told me about how sad she was that you weren't pursuing what you want. but she did not said that it was because of someone but I know for sure its me."

My tears kept falling. I kept clenching my fist. I'm so weak when it comes to you, Kim Jisoo. I sipped the entire soul of the drink.

"Kim Jisoo, it was your miracle. I just couldn't meddle with you again. I don't deserve you."

She was silent. She couldn't talk back because it's the truth.

I did not realize that too back then.

She was my light but I was her darkness.

"I'm a selfish bastard. You inspired me to pursue rapping but I discouraged you from singing."

"We may have met but we were not routed for each other." I continued.

"Thank you for loving me, Min Yoongi. For loving me during the times that I cannot even love myself. I know you were in pain for the past few years like I do. So lets end the war here."

Ibwas left in awe. I expected anger but you gave me nothing but love.

She stood up her seat and embraced me. The fact that I never thought I'd get to get close to you again made me chicken out more. I have never cried more than today in my life.

"Thank you, Jisoo. For everything. And for the closure."

She wiped the tears in my face. I felt her soft hands in my face again after a very long time.

"Don't cry anymore, jagi-- I mean Yoong."

My heart fluttered.

But that's got to be the end of it.