••

Epilogue

"Should we shoot here and add up our super last episode for Blacktan TV?" Seokjin asked, while preparing some charcoal for the grill.

"Actually, that sounds good, like a goodbye gift for our fans who watched the show." Jennie answered.

"That's right, Jennie-ssi." Taehyung answered, making a second-long eye contact.

Jimin, who was drinking margarita in a fancy wineglass almost choked.

"Pfft, Taehyung! Jennie-ssi, my ass!" he exclaimed. Taehyung's eyebrows met in confusion.

"Taehyung, we all know that you and Jennie are dating." Namjoon squealed, getting the plates ready.

"You don't need to be that formal because it's so like, obvious?" Hoseok followed. Both of them just standed there looking guilty.

"There's even a hickey on your neck the other day." Yoongi added. Taehyung's eyes glared right away at Jennie. "Hickies? I haven't even kissed you yet!" Jennie's eyes widen.

"Oooh." Seokjin and Jimin said in unison.

"What the hell, guys. It's freakin allergies!" Jennie explained, shooting death glares at Yoongi. "I'm not like someone else." she said, transitioning her eyes towards, Jisoo.

"What now?"

"Jin hyung, can't you just grill the meat already so we can eat?" Jungkook bitterly uttered.

"Okay, sentimental weirdo." Jin replied, while marinading the meat with sauce. Jisoo was alongside him trying to help.

Lisa was taking photos of the beautiful sunset and Hoseok was slightly at her back, observing the way she takes some shots.

"That was great Lisa. You should post that." Hoseok said while grinning. Lisa returned the smile. "Of course oppa, I'll post it on my account, with my name in it, and not my brother's." She replied with a pinch of shade, glaring at Jungkook.

Jungkook, who was far away when she glared saw her and got clueless and at the same time affected of what Lisa did. He didn't want the situation to turn that way.

"Then that concludes Lisa's era, I guess? No more instagram dms nor picture support? Sad Jungkook." Jimin teased. He only gave him a big punch on the shoulder.

"Shut up." He stood up and took the meat that Jin was only about to transfer to the plates. He ate it whole.

"Careful, kiddo. It's still hot." Jisoo adviced.

"Guys, its filming. Look at the camera!" Jennie said, while holding a selfie stick.

"Yeorobun! This has been Bangtan Sonyeondan!"

"And Blackpinkeu!"

"Thank you for the love and support that you have given us all through the years."

"Please continue on supporting us in our endeavors."

"Watch out for our upcoming world tours!"

"Blacktan TV, signing off."

"See you later!" they all waved to the camera as it slowly pans out, then finally, cut.

End[?]