•42•

jennie

I focused back my attention towards the television

I focused back my attention towards the television. They have just finished their performance then...

What else is this mullet boy gonna do? He's just in a room on the second floor and ugh

What else is this mullet boy gonna do? He's just in a room on the second floor and ugh. I feel like it wouldn't take long before we get busted.

"Ommo, why are you blushing Jennie?" asked Jisoo eunnie.

"What the crap, Jisoo! I don't blush."

I swear to squidward Kim Taehyung's the epitome of a major mood swing. Gosh he's either your bestest friend or your salty bitchy seatmate there's nothing in between.

The door cracked open. It was Rosé.

"We're heading to Japan right away. Let's start packing here in Blacktan House."

"Yeah, Imma go take a shower real quick." said Lisa.

"Hurry, and don't try to camp in the bathroom. The three of us have to use it too." said Jisoo, shooing Lisa away towards the bathroom's direction. Lisa nodded as she grabbed the yellow robe and yellow towel in her cabinet. A certified yellow enthusiast.

"We'll continue the latter part of the episode after we return, right?" Rosé asked. I nodded.

"Do you know what's up with Jimin today, Chaeyoung?" I initiated.

"He was wearing an all-black outfit. Like, really all-black." I described.

"He's probably going to attend a memorial service for a relative or something. Or that's just really his fashion taste for today." she answered. Oh I just wish they'd tell each other how they feel already. They would make such a cute couple. My cutie independent woman's finally met her long time idol.

namjoon

We all cancelled our boys' night out today. We planned to visit Jimin's sister's grave. Yes, her sister was 5 years older than him. She passed away when she was just his age. Today's really not the day any one of us should be having fun because Jimin takes this matter very seriously.

Her sister left their family and pursued her life in Tokyo with the promise of return. Sadly, this so called return didn't happen. She died there from sickness. She was also a rising idol. Too bad she was not able to carry the weight and endured the difficult obstacles each of us had to face as idols.

It traumatized Jimin. That's the reason why he grew fond of Rosé when he watched those dance practices. She has a huge resemblance of his sister. Not missing the fact that they can both dance gracefully, with brightly long hair.

Jimin opened up to me. That time when Rosé helped him in cooking, he wanted to cry so much. He missed making gimbap with his sister and that activity felt so much like a deja vu to him. Hopefully, Rosé's making the healing process faster.

jimin

It's the day again. We're going to my sister's grave. I buttoned my shirt all the way up and brushed my hair while facing the mirror.

I heard a knocking on my door. The knobs twisted and the door opened. It was Yoongi hyung. He gave me a very tight hug.

"All will be alright in time." he calmly said, tapping my back. "Gwaenchana, Jimin-ah."

"Thank you, hyung." I released myself from the hug. He gave me a tap on the shoulders before he left my room.

Namjoon called me from downstairs. I pulled my shirt neatly before I headed out.

We rode Jin hyung's car. His is the only car where we all fit in. Taehyung and Joon's car are way smaller.

The cemetery garden wasn't that far. We found my sister's spot quickly. I wanted her grave to be the best so I made it stand out. Hers has its own room where only her grave resides.

I put down the boquet of flowers beside her name carved on gold marble.

The six remained standing at my back while I sat down in front of the gravestone.

"Hi, noona. Guess what? I met your twin again." I talked to the marbled gravestone. "She's tall like you, and she dances great as well. She makes me feel like you're still here."

I felt someone on my back kneeling down and laying his hands on my shoulders. I turn around to see Taehyung.

"I'm sure she's happy that Rosé's there for you in her place."

I suddenly missed her. Both of them.

The less I see Rosie, the more my sister's image distorts. Her existence is my only reminder of my sister's appearance. I swear, she really looks like her.

"We'll leave you alone for awhile, Jimin-ah." Jin hyung said. "We'll wait for you in the car." I nodded without turning around. I heard their footsteps slowly fading out as they walk out of the room. The door cracked closed.

I remained sitting there, just staring at my sister's name. I still want to see you but I hate the fact that it's slowly fading away. Sorry, noona.

I hear the doorknob twisting. Someone's coming in. I hear footsteps sounding like heels. It's a woman? She went beside me, still standing. I can see her legs in my peripheral vision. I slowly tilted my head up. It was Rosé. She was wearing an all-black long-sleeved laced dress with black heels. Her silky sunset blonde hair stood out. I stood up immediately and bowed to her.

 I stood up immediately and bowed to her

"W-what are you doing here?"