•28•

seokjin

Taeyang, Seungri, and I have decided to put in a horror movie. Hoseok and Jimin, with the wimp that they are along with the girls, disagreed except Jisoo.

"It's gonna be fun, guys. Midnights are made for hot snacks and horror movies after all."

The movie started. Taeyang-hyung took my attention. "Hey, did you take Jisoo home safely that night?" he whispered. It was about that night at Seungri-sunbaenim's house.

"Y-yes."

"Good." They really are Jisoo's bodyguards. He's so protective of Jisoo. What more would her brother be?

I took a glance at Jisoo. She was leaning on her brother as she eats chips. Suddenly, my hyung got into the picture. He sat beside her and Taeyang. My eyes went big. What's your problem, Suho?!

"Annyeong, jisoo-ah!" he warmly greeted.

"Annyeong, oppa!" I wont be able to focus on the movie if this keeps on.

"Suho-oppa, why are you guys taking so long to make a comeback?" she asked. I kept eavesdropping.

"We felt lazy, it's because you're not the mc in inkigayo anymore." he confidently mumbled.

She giggled. I can't help but clench my fist. Am I playing a losing game again? I stood up and went to the kitchen to think of a plan. I felt Taehyung standing up from his place and following me too.

"How about we get some drinks, hyung?" he suggested.

"That would be a good idea."

We prepared some fresh beer and soju from the fridge together with a bunch of new chips and went back to the living room.

"I'm suddenly not scared anymore! Wew." Hoseok exclaimed. Everyone in the room went laughing. I carried the tray and tried my best to butt in between Suho and Jisoo. My brother was giving me that weird look. I successfully did it. Taeyang and the others eventually adjusted to the space I left.

It now goes like this:

Myungsoo|Jisoo|Me|Suho|Taeyang|Yoongi

Her warm smile welcomed me again. I can't help but feel the hotness in my cheeks again. You make me crazy, Jisoo.

"I love your scent." she said. I just smiled.

She took a glass and poured some soju.

"Drink! and pour some for me." she said. I raised my eyebrows. Girl, you are one hell of an alcoholic. I only poured about 1/4 of the glass on her glass while mine's almost spilling. She pouted. I gave her that you-know-what-happened-to-you-last-time-so-drink-less-tonight look. I guess she got my point. We cheered and drunk bottoms up.

"Jisoo, you've really grown up, huh." his brother said. He was glaring at me with that why-are-you-pouring-soju-on-my-dongsaeng-just-shut-up-and-watch-the-movie look. I bit my lip and just smiled. I just turned my attention back to the movie.

"Oppa, aren't you feeling cold?" she asked. Her brother just crossed his arm. "nope."

"Gosh. I'm freezing." she said as she made the shivering gestures.

"Would you like me to set the temperature higher?" I asked. She declined without thinking twice. "The others would be hot if you do that. It's okay." she said. How considerate of her.

Minutes later I felt someone slowly pulling the blanket I was using. "Brr. Mind if I share?" she asked. My heart skipped again. She was begging with those irresistible puppy eyes again.  Her brother was soundly asleep already. I simply nodded. "Yay!" she excitingly mumbled. She immediately covered herself with the blanket. I felt her arm rubbing against mine as she fixes the blanket. It was like ice. She must've been feeling very cold.

I intertwined my fingers around her freezing hand. My hand is pretty warm enough to make her coldness go away. Her eyes went big and I saw her cheeks turn red. She looked at me with a puzzled face.

"What ar—"

"Shhh." I came closer and whispered in her ear." No one's gonna see what's under the blanket." She just looked at me, cracked a smile, then looked back at the television and pretended that nothing had happened. She kept on squishing my hand and playing with it. I guess she really was feeling very cold. I can't help but flutter. It reminded me of how she held me when she was drunk. "Is it a habit of yours to squeeze my hands?" I whispered. "Huh? What do you mean?" she said in an intrigued manner. Right. "Nevermind. I forgot that you were drunk that night." i said. i cut off my statement like that to cliffhang her and it worked. "Ommo, did I do anything weird?" she asked. "Yes but you'll never know." I insisted. She frowned and went back to watching.

Her hand's so small compared to mine. I felt like I was holding a child's hand.

I did not have the opportunity to drink beer again. My hands were pre-occupied. The others fell asleep during the movie while the entire maknae line got drunk. Lisa fell asleep too whilst Jennie and the other girls were taking care of those who passed out. I didn't realize too that Jisoo was already leaning on my shoulders, sleeping harmoniously as she was holding my hand under the sheets.

I really think I'm falling in love with you, Kim Jisoo.

somi

Gosh im freezing in this carpet. Good thing Seokjin-oppa's just in the couch at my back. It might be a good thing to share blankets.

I slowly went through the sheets underneath but I noticed something strange. What is going on?

Jisoo-eunnie and Seokjin-oppa...

They're holding hands?!

Are they secretly dating?

I quickly pulled back.