•23•

seokjin

Everyone gathered in Hoseok's sister's restaurant on the exact time except one woman. The one whom I've been wanting to meet so bad again. I dont know what spell she has casted unto me but I swear it's taking effect. I find myself longing for her angelic smile. Damn.

The others were waiting as well for her arrival and were finding their way to get themselves out of boredom. Taehyung, who is just sitting beside me kept on teasing Jennie,who's on my other side, about her 'sugar daddy' controversy. I think that was over a year ago already. She got linked to a producer that was two decades older than her.

"Then... do you call her 'oppa!' or 'appa'?" Taehyung gagged as he wheezed from laughing so much. Jungkook was holding back very hard from laughing as Jennie was beginning to look like she is about to cry. She was clenching her teeth and glaring at Taehyung. This woman is pissed for sure.

The door chime rang and all heads turned to look at the direction of the restaurant's entrance. She has finally arrived. She smiled alluringly as she held her white furry pet.

"Hello!" she waved to us. Her warm greeting flipped the mood in the table. It didn't take long before she notices Jennie.

"Jendeukie, what are you getting irked at?" she asked as she hurried running towards our seat. She intruded my spot as she sat between me and Jennie.

"He's teasing me." Jennie reported as she pointed towards Taehyung. He just sat there staring at Jisoo, looking guilty like a 10- year old bully.

"Mian." he mouthed. His gestures suddenly became shy and timid.

"I'm the only one who can tease this dumpling. Ha-ha." Jisoo said. Jennie wrapped her hand on one of Jisoo's arm. How lucky is this woman?

After the commotion, we had given our orders. My soul got startled when she suddenly glanced at me.

"You smell like flowers again." she complimented in a soft husky voice. I finally got the attention I needed.

"You'll get to smell that most of the time. You should get used to it." I intimately said. She was staring at me with her enticing eyes as I speak.

"I'll be glad to do so." she replied as she  got a whiff of my scent again.

The meat soon arrived and all of us began setting up the table. Hoseok stood up dancing while setting the plates for everyone while Namjoon
began separating each of the meat slices sticking to each other.

"I'm so hungry!" Lisa mumbled, looking desperately at the raw meat.

"Don't worry, Lisa. I got you." Jisoo stood up and flexed her arm as if she's getting ready to pick up a fight. She took a pair of tongs and began putting the meat at the cooking pan.

"I'll help." I said. Cooking is my forte. It's my time to show off my talent.

Rosé and Jimin went to get the side dishes from the counter. They kind of volunteered to be in charge of that.

"Dalgommie, stop!"

Yoongi took everyone's attention. He was pushing away Jisoo's dog who is constantly trying to cuddle him. Even Jisoo herself  was surprised. The dog was playing with Yoongi as if he was its owner.

"Dalgommie? Am I hearing that right?" Jungkook asked. His face was full of confusion. He has no idea of what was going on.

"How'd you know Jisoo-eonnie's dog's name?" Lisa asked in a curious manner as she tilts her head. Yoongi kept sitting silent.

Jisoo gave me the tongs she was holding and went to grab her dog from him.

"Sorry." she sincerely said. Dalgom must have been their pet before. She mentioned before in the earlier episode that her dog recently had its 6th birthday. That explains why this dog is so fond of Yoongi. It really is proven that a dog's senses are extraordinary.

I've never seen Yoongi smile like that at animals. Ive known him being the most savage animal-phobic person among us seven.

It then hit me.

I suddenly felt this sulkiness kicking in again. This unsatisfying anxiety that I might not give an impact on Jisoo that is better than his. Will I ever fill that void that Yoongi has left? Will I ever be enough for you, Kim Jisoo?

or like the scent of this esmeraldo flower, will I be someone who'll fade away as easily?