•45•

jungkook

I know it was Lisa all along, the person behind that instagram account. I recently found out when I sobered up during movie night. I was helping them clean up the mess but I happen to stumble upon this phone of hers.

It made my heart flutter. All those support she's shown to my works ever since, who knew the world's going to be this small? That my biggest fan would be the one I pissed the most?

That's why I felt a little excited when I found out that Taehyung and Jennie noona planned another get together.

Just a little excited.

I hate how I uncovered this truth. Everytime we chat, me hiding behind the mask of my brother's account and Lisa hiding behind the veils of her fan-account-looking personal account, I felt like I'm digging my own grave.

It hurts to be the only one to know who's on the other side. I'm happy to know that all those sweet messages came from her, but will she ever know it's me who she's directing it to?

Then slowly, I felt her getting tired of me. The chats started to become fewer, less frequent.

Am I that uninteresting to talk to?

That easy to get tired of?

I'm sorry, Lisa.

But I finally came into the conclusion that anynomosity is a good thing, at the very least, she would never know that it was me, the boring guy.

But the damage has been done, Lisa. I've grown attached to her in those moments that we've talked. 

Waiting for her and Hoseok to arrive was the longest minutes I had. There's this mix of emotions I had in me. A part of me wanted to see her so bad. I wanted to check on her. But the other part of me insists on staying silent.

The time came. The door cracked open and it was a figure of Lisa, clining to Hoseok's shoulders, looking very tired yet she still insisted on smiling while she scans the area.

As our eyes meet, I expected a warm greeting, like what she has given to others, but instead she gave me a very cold stare. I felt that. What's wrong, Lisa?

It pierced through my heart. But I have to be physically unbothered. I have to hide behind this mask again. Like I always do.

I acted normal. I'm actually  hurting deep inside. I had to follow Hoseok hyung in his way to the kitchen.

"You seem to care more about Lisa now, hyung."

What have you done, Jeon Jungkook? This is so out of character. I didn't realize how clueless I was when I let those words run out of my mouth. It was something supposed to be left only on my mind.

"What do you mean, kook? I don't understand where you're getting at. Of course I'd be concerned over Lisa. She's a friend after all." he scratched his head.

I didn't know what to say back knowing that what I said was so immature and out of context. I only followed him back to the couch.

Jokes on me, on a further perspective, Hoseok hyung deserves Lisa more than me. Since, I'm just her internet idol junkie. Nothing more, nothing less. Hoseok takes care of her in ways very oblivious to her.

This is gonna pass right? I'll get over her soon and silently. There's no need to tell the truth. We didn't work out anyways. At least I got to know her better.

But its not gonna get to anything further than knowing each other.

The ringing on the phone startled everyone on the living room.

"It's mine, everyone." Jisoo noona said. Everyone lowered their voices and tuned in on Jisoo's phonecall.

"It's Sajangnim." Jisoo mouthed to Jennie noona. She signalled her to put the call on speaker mode.

"Jisoo. Tell the girls to go the 7th floor of my building right now!" The man on the other line yelled.

"Okay, Sajangnim.--"

"And also, summon Bangtan in here too."

"Okay, Sajangnim. We're coming right away. " Jisoo noona courteously answered.

"We're dead meat, Rosé!" Lisa shouted right away after the call has ended.

••••••

THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR MY AVID READERS OUT THERE THANKS FOR SUPPORTING BLACKTAN TV SADLY, THERE WOULD BE A PREQUEL

IT WOULD BE CALLED BLACKTAN ZERO HAKHAK TITLE IS PROBABLY TEMPORARY IM STILL PLANNINGG IT OUT YET BUT AS PROMISED, SINCE BLACKTAN TV REACHING 20K READS CAME TOO FAST, IM DROPPING 1 CHAPTER FROM THAT PREQUEL.

HERES THE LINKEU:
https://my.w.tt/L5AFmrMTsR

ILL UPDATE THAT AFTER I FINISH THIS.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO LOVED (MAYBE) BLACKTAN TV I ALSO LOVE YOU ALL!

NEXT CHAPTER'S PROLLY THE LAST ONE. :---( IT HAS BEEN A LONG RIDE BUT THANK YOU FOR LOVING THIS FETUS FANFIC.

COMMENTS & REACTIONS ARE FULLY OPEN. XOXO