•24•

Taehyung

After the meal, everyone took a quick hour rest then proceeded to the address.

Yoongi-hyung finally filled us in with his history with Jisoo-noona. So Dalgom was actually the dog they adopted during their 100th day. He says the last time he saw Dalgom was when it was still a puppy. He was surprised that it still recognizes him.

It shook us a bit but Hoseok-hyung is still the most who can not believe what has happened.

"You really need to start sharing to us from now on, hyung." I said. "Yeah, you shouldn't be keeping things from us. We're your brothers after all." Hoseok followed.

"That's not cool." Yoongi-hyung replied as he laughed it off. He went back to writing music in his phone. I'm seriously worried that he has thousands of things yet to share to us.

We arrived at a place entirely filled with inflatable things. There's castles, slides, towers and a lot of other things. It's all pumped and ready to be jumped on.

Blackpink has also arrived. Everyone went out wearing shades.

Soon enough, the mechanics has been laid out.

The amazing race. Each pair should get to every station and answer each question successfully.

Pairing is as follows:
KJS • KSJ
PJM• PCY
KTH•KJN
LLM•JHS
KNJ•MYG•JJK

KJN?

Oh.

Kim-Jen-Nie. That kitten again.

Her pain seriously makes up my happiness. Teasing her really fills up my mood. I love pissing her off. I feel like im taming a bitch.

Ah. There she is. She's glaring at me again with arms crossed.

"Let's just get this over with." she said.

The production team told us that they havent put cameras on all areas so it would be better to go on stations with cameras in it.

The race begun and we were assigned a black bandana as our team's representation.

She kept silent til we arrived at the first station. We grabbed a piece of paper and read what it says.

"Your greatest fear?"

"Wait, how does this game work again?" I asked. Jennie groaned. "We have to guess each other's fear."

"I'll make a guess first." she initiated. " Are you afraid of spiders?"

"Er. Wrong." I said.

I sighed. I don't fear spiders, I just dont want them crossing my way.

"Okay, my turn. I think, your fear is losing your sugar daddy?" I attacked. She got startled and glanced at me. I have no worries towards this. I have the cameraman in full control. I can simply make a request to delete it later.

"Since no one's gonna give you an allowance no more?" i joked. The mood in the station changed in an instant. Her fists were tightly clenching her leather jacket. She glared at me with watery eyes. It's too early! The show has just begun.